So soon!?

• Dedicated to My best friend. E.

CHAPTER 2 !!!!! Comments would be nice. Umm try to be nice. This is my first fanfiction. \^_^/

I woke up the next morning. Feeling really hot and bothered, and then I rememberd my dream. Maybe that was why. I had to get ready for school it was 6:15 am. I got up all sluggish like, got dressed, went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my hair, and last but not least I did my makeup. I didnt wear much I only put some really natural brown eyeshodow. I checked the time i still had enough time to eat breakfast. When i was done eating breakfast i checked the time it was 7:05. I headed outside the weather was quite nice. I was glad that It was starting to get warmer outside. I was wearing tight red skinny jeans with my black hoodie. I LOOKED HOT LOL.

I saw my bus coming I got on, and In no time I was at school I started looking for Karla. It was wierd usually her bus was earlier. Then i spotted her she was with her boyfriend. I thought it was funny how she was a little taller than him, but she didnt mind at all. He didnt seem to care much either. I greeted her with a wink and giggles. She knew what i ment with that (we had to go talk privately) she told her boyfriend William that she needed to talk to me. He understood and left with his friend...the wierdo his name was John.

After that we started chatting about how our dreams were gonna come true and how we were going to meet One Direction. She had a huge crush on Zayn and she knew i liked Niall. Then the bell rung meaning we had 1 minute to get to class. We said goodbye and i went to class so did she.

The day went by fast i only saw Karla at my club. Clubs werent really that long but we still managed to talk the whole time. Our teacher just kept sending us glares. We didnt mind though we were to happy. The bell rung we left and she rode the bus home with me, she had asked if she could stay over the day before. We giggled the whole bus ride home. That girl was very perverted i swear she could write a book full of smut and much more. We got home and read smut fanfiction about One Direction. Then night came and we went to sleep around 2:00 in the morning.

Umm thanks for whoever is reading my story lol

Im knew to this. And no that is not one of my friends and that is not me. Umm questions comments yup :)......hug \^_^/?