𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋

viii

viii. traitor

    "I do not like this title

"I do not like this title." Klaus admitted.

"Neither do I." Stefan agreed.

     "THIS is the senior hallway, where I spent much of my formative years stuff in every locker, except this one," Landon banged the locker. "That one doesn't open. On your left, you'll find the bathroom. It's where I had my first kiss—with a toilet." he introduced the school to Jewel.

     Jewel chuckled, "Human school is so...so depressing, well for you."

       "Yeah, this is all just making me really nervous. Like, the school and seeing Connor and being with you..." Landon trailed off.

        "Smooth." Aidan laughed.

      "Well, can't you talk to anyone you know?" Jewel changed the subject.

       Landon smacked his lips, "That's easier said than done. There's no way Dana's clique is talking to me unless you have a spell that will make me retroactively cool."

       "That's fine. I will talk to them then." Jewel offered.

      "That's even worse for you. Trust me. You have no idea how human high schools work. You're the new girl. Might as well be radioactive." Landon shot Jewel down.

     "Well, she obviously has better people skills." Rebekah complimented Jewel.

     "I'm sorry. You look traumatized. Is this loser bothering  you?" A girl approached Jewel.

        Jewel sent Landon a look before she turned towards the girl. "He keeps trying to get me to follow his instagram." she told the girl.

     "Gross. Well, we're going to lunch. You hungry?" the girl asked.

       "Starving."Jewel walked away with the group of girls and left Landon by himself.