11

Ifechi POV

"Oh,wow, Ifechi!" I heard KayKay say as i glanced up at him
"you look beautiful tonight!"

"Thank you!"

"You know, a lot of guys can't keep their eyes off you, they keep staring and staring and unfortunately for them, that's all they can do!" He said pulling his chair beside me and sitting on it while i felt hot inside, like really thirsty.

"I don't mind that at all, in-fact, i do like the attention I'm getting!" I said, flagging down a waiter and taking two glasses of champagne.

KayKay was about to reach for one when i gave him a look

"They're mine!"

"Do you plan on getting drunk tonight?!" He asked as i smirked at him and drank the champagne.
Chuckling loudly as he held my hand and squeezed it lightly.
"Okay, you need to calm down, people are staring at you and it isn't the good kind of stare princess!"

"To hell with them, i feel hot Temi, so hot!" I bit down my lips and leaned into him, while he watched me, not doing anything, not moving.

I stood up and walked behind him, smelling his neck and giving it a small lick.
"You smell so good!"  I whispered into his ears as he went rigid, goosebumps all over his neck. He still didnt do anything and I'm sure nobody was watching cause nobody said anything or did anything.

"You are so charming, KayKay, hmm!" I moaned and placed my left leg over his shoulder, the slit allowing my leg to shine under the dim chandelier light as the thigh bracelet dangled on my thigh.
"I don't know what is happening to me but i know, i know that i want you-!"

"For God's sake Ifechukwu!" He pushed my leg off him and pulled me close to his chest.
"I've seen you get drunk and act foolish but not this foolish, yeah its sexy and all that but come on, what if i were a stranger huh, they'll take advantage of you, your innocence and-!"

"Cut the bullshit KayKay!" I pulled my hand away from his grip
"innocence my ass, i know you want to fuck me!" I said placing my hands on his neck
"I've seen it in your eyes, and i know what I'm doing, no stranger danger bull crap here, I'm horny, you're turned on, let's do this-!"

"Shut the hell up Ifechi!" He held me again, this time both of m hands, i fiund it sexy and bit my lips at the action, staring at him with drowsy eyes
"oh for fuck sake, did you by any chance cross path with Wilma?!" He asked making me chuckle

"Wilma, your wife?!" I asked

"No, besides i asked a question, come on!" He then began pulling me to a room not too far from where we were seated and locked the door behind us.
"What did Wilma give you?!" He asked again, setting me down on a chair and removing his suit jacket and cuff links.

"She just gave me a painkiller from Alex, no big deal!" I chuckled and stood up walking towards him, hugging him from behind.

"Painkillers my ass, that bitch!" He said removing my hands from his body and opening a mini fridge, shoving a orange juice in my face.
"Drink it now!"

"I dont want to!"

"I'm not asking, I'm commanding!" He said before going through the fridge while i stare at the juice in my hand and also a bottle of opened Jack Daniels on the vanity table.
"Have you drank the juice Ifechi?!"

"I'm not going to-!"

"Stop being stubborn-!"

"-if you kiss me Temi!" I said as he glanced at me so quickly his neck might've snapped.
"Yes, kiss me and I'll drink this sweet orange juice, hmm!" I playfully moaned as he scoffed

"You're crazy, i wont kiss you, you're my brother's fiancé!"

"Says who?, based on some stupid 25 years old deal?!"
"Temi, KayKay, all i ask for is to be kissed, i just want a deep kiss from you!"

"Never going to happen!" He seethed as i shrigged and grabbed the Jack Daniels, gulping the burning alcohol down my throat ignoring KayKay's cuss words as he forcefully grabbed the bottle from my hand and emptied the rest of the contents in the waste bin.
"You are out of your mind, God!" He cussed again bringing his phone to dial whomever as i stared at his face.

He was angry, he was fuming, yet he looked handsome, his lips moving as he said some inaudible words into the phone.

He was wearing some earrings too, and rolled his eyes at whatever he was saying before tossing the phone on the couch, folding the cuffs of his shirt before looking at me.

"Please go sit down, Alex will be here any minute!"

"I don't want Alex, i want you!" He rolled his eyes again and walked past me, unlocking the door.

"It's the sildenafil talking Ifechi, just sit down, drink the damn juice and you'll be fine!"

"It's just a kiss KayKay, we might never get this chance ever again!"

"Stop!" He said leaning on the door as i walked to him
"Ifechi, please stay back!"

"I've always had a huge crush on you KayKay, i may be drunk but i know what I'm saying, I'm just bold enough to say what i want thanks to the alcohol,..., please just kiss me, kiss me and i promise to stay away from you!"

"I don't want you to stay away from me, what are you saying Ifechi, drink the thing!" I placed my hand on his face, brushing his cheek with my thumb and pulling him close to me.
"Don't do anything you'll regret-!"

"Shh!" I said and closed my eyes, leaning into him until i felt his warm breath on my lips, i opened my eyes and saw his eyes bore into mine, he was confused yet frightened.
"You don't want to-!"

He cuts me off and planted his lips on mine, God i feel so enraptured as he squeezed me lightly and kept kissing me so deep, i was moaning. He is a good kisser.

"hmm, Temi!" I moaned as he stopped kissing me but still held me close to him, raising my chin with his index finger as i drowsily smiled at him and tried maintaining balance.

"I don't think that's a good idea moaning my name like that princess, if you do that again, i promise you, we'll definitely do more than kiss and I don't want that!" He said looking at my hair
"Your hair is a mess!" He undid the half ponytail and helped with it before caressing my hair to my neck and down my arm.
"I'm sorry!" He said, kissing my shoulder before walking out of the door.

"Hey!" I called but he ignored me and locked the door from outside
"Open the door Temi, Please!" I yelled banging the door and receiving no answers
"KayKay!"

"KayKay, i hate you!" I yelled continuously banging the door until i let out a yawn and sat down on the ground, tired, drunk and sleepy.

My mind was foggy and i was sleepy as hell, I couldn't even see what was in front of me as i laid on the floor, i didnt notice KayKay enter the room back and although i felt someone carry me, i didnt know who it was.

I was already fast asleep on the bed, under the warm covers as i didnt notice KayKay kiss my cheek before walking away.

____________________________________