💛Sussy times💛

Okay okay, it is decided Y/n and Yoriichi will have s^x before marriage. 

You guys can skip the part if you don't feel comfortable reading it! I will mark it dw!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the palm of her hands, she shot sticky...honey? 

When the honey reached the grass, the grass instantly burned to ashes.

Oh god...

what the actual fuck is this weird blood demon art?!

Soon, she split into two...three..four.

There are 3 clones of her.

The main body went towards Yoriichi, and the three other clones went for me.

Flower breathing, fifth form: Peonies of Fultillity!

But before I was able to attack my enemy, a slash of heat went past me, as all I saw was fire dancing along the demons, cutting through their bodies and neck.

Sheathing his sword back in into the scabbard, he asked "You okay?" 

"Mhm!" I said, running up to him as I gave him a tight hug.

"Good good."

"But I wanted to get my rank up.." I said.

"Heh, too bad. Your safety comes first anyways," He said, giving me a kiss on the knuckles.

My heart.

"Let's go to a wisteria house," He said, holding my hand tight as he pulled me close.

"Heading to Wisteria house! Caw!" His crow said, and begin to lead the way.

"Do we just go in?" I asked, knocking on the door a second time since no one answered.

"Um...that's not a door..." He said, pointing to a real door with a similar symbol on it.

I internally just mentally face-palmed myself.

"Hello?" It was the lady that Yoriichi was so afraid of! Tonight will be fun.

But I never knew it'd be a completely different fun. (I wonder what you thinking hmmm)

"Hello?" The lady asked.

"Uh hi! Can we have one room please?" I asked.

"Of course, follow me," She said, opening the door for us.

"Are you guys a couple?" She asked.

"Y-yeah!"

"Good for you!" She said with a laugh, as she showed us to our room.

My goodness, it's quite a bright and big room!

It had a later light on each corner, with a closet, and a floor table.

"I'll go take a shower," I said, unbuttoning my uniform.

"Without me?" He asked as my face turned tomato red. And he just chuckled-

"You want to?~" I teased him, by unbuttoning my top uniform right in front of him.

But he smirked, walked towards me, and placed an arm to my side of the wall, pinning me.

"Maybe?" He said, licking his lips.

I grinned, and gave him a soft bite on the ears, before smoothly sliding down the wall, and running to the bathroom, leaving him completely frozen.

Ha, I won this time.

After my shower, I grabbed the female silk kimono off the hook on the door and slipped it on.