00

INSCRIPTION
For everyone who doesn't know whether they're the hero or the villain

SYNOPSIS 

Lyra is the daughter of the brutal tyrant ruling the Third Kingdom. As her father's right hand and first General, she has tortured, killed and committed heinous acts against innocents. In the darkness of the night, she silences those opposing King Acheron, upholding his merciless rule.

Arlen is descended from the vanished House of Ertha. He is driven by two certainties. The first is that he must protect the innocent in the Quarter from the bloodthirsty Corps. The second is that this can only be accomplished by wiping out the Acheron line. Working among a centuries old resistance, he knows he must face King Acheron – the man ready to burn every kingdom to the ground with his power lust, the man who slaughtered his parents.

With the drums of war sounding closer than ever, a stratagem to wield the Artifact, a royal relic capable of massacring thousands, emerges and thrusts Lyra into Arlen's world. In a dance against time, betrayal and her very own nature, Lyra knows she must decide where she stands – with the comforting darkness that consumes her and the kingdom, or the fiery passion of strangers in the Quarter, holding the potential to bring light in an era of darkness.  

THEMES 

Betrayal

Romance

Morally grey characters

MAP

TIMELINE

TIMELINE

started: April 2021
ended: tbd