Their Is A Buzz In The Air

Triple H's office

Y/N p.o.v

Triple H was showing me and Baron a video of that guy attacking me.

HHH: So I offer you a contact and the first thing you do is get in a fight with a fan, further more you talk how you could easily be on the main roster after a month in nxt. Who in the hell do you think you are!

Y/N: First I was just having fun with the fun about nxt and the main roster and secondly that fan attacked me so I had to defend myself. Look am sorry this happened but it was out of my control.

HHH: All I see if you getting in a fight with a fan. Now I would normally fine you but your not a member of the roster so consider the contact offer off the table. This is what I get dealing with you Baron don't expect me to do business with you anytime soon. Now leave my office now.

Triple HHH left leaving me angry about this whole thing.

Y/N: Ahhhh! What the hell that wasn't even my fault!

Baron: Look let's just leave for now okay.

Next day

Y/N Van in the parking lot
No one p.o.v

Baron: Hey Buzz wake up come on man.

Y/N: Okay okay. First did triple H call you back and secondly why are you here earlier in the morning?

Baron: On the first no he didn't and secondly the reason I'm here is because your interaction with that fan you are now internet famous. You have more the 2 million views wait 2.2 now.

Y/N: So the world can see how I wasted my opportunity at WWE.

Baron: Actually people want to see you, they want to see where you pop up next. I'm getting call for your the hottest thing on the idnde scene, hell even some of the WWE superstar want to see what the Buzz is about, people like New Day, Zack Ryder, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins and even more come on man.

Y/N: Okay this could be good.

Baron: Exactly look I have something special today and it involves you, meet me in the parking lot later tonight okay Buzz okay.

Baron left right away as I wounder.

Y/N: Who's Buzz?

Later that night

I walked to the parking lot from my van and see the BCW ring outside for once.

Baron: Hey man look at this. We are doing our first live PPV tonight with you Y/N Buzz L/N in the main event. Fan get to see you live for a small fee and  that we outside for then night because we sold out of tickets is that great.

Y/N: Okay that cool...wait Buzz?

Baron: Yeah it a nickname I gave you and it seem to caught on beside have some type of nickname will help you. Plus with the talk of the town all about you I thought it will fit. You get use to it.

Y/N: Okay I Trust you. Anyway where is Cole I want talk to him before are match tonight.

Baron: He's at ringside, also your match will be fall's count anywhere though you two could use the open space to your advantage.

Y/N: Okay got it.

Ringside

Cole: Well look what we have here that guy who stole my WWE opportunity and squashed it like a bug, you know what that why your Buzz now Y/N because your just a bug.