Payback

WWE payback arena

Michael: Hello Everyone welcome to WWE Payback are frist PPV after Wrestlermain and what a line up we have for you.

Byron: Your right Michael like are main event Roman Reigns puts his WWE championship on the line against Y2J Chris Jericho.

Corey: The one match I'm looking forward to tonight like Fire and Desire aka Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville take on Sasha Banks and Bayley and I personally can't wait for God's greatest creation to win tonight.

Michael: Any many more tonight but, we will kick things off with Smackdown newest Superstar Y/N "Buzz" L/N will take on the glorious Bobby Roode for his United States Championship and it will be a best 2/3 fall's match.

Ring announce: The following contest is a 2 out of 3 for the Uinted States Championship! Including first from (Hometown) Y/N "Buzz" L/N!

Michael: The guy who has been making a Buzz since his invaded NXT and now is on Smackdown challenge for the US title in is first WWE PPV.

Corey: Well I for one can't wait the honeymoon period to end for this guy, personally I can't wait for the glorious beating he get from Bobby Roode.

Byron: Don't be like that Corey. Y/N has earned his right to be in this match and I thinking we might get a new United States Championship.

Michael: Well one person who isn't happy that being Dolph Ziggler as we can see is backstage watching because he believes that he should be here not Y/N.

Corey: He should.

Ring announce: And he's opponent, he is the Uinted States Champion, the Glorious Bobby Roode.

Corey: Here comes our Glorious Champion. Over two decades of experience, former NXT Champion is Buzz thinks this will be easy he's sadly mistaken.

Michael: Got to agree Corey that experience can be the main difference and possibly the main factor in this match.

Byron: That may be but is Roode underestimate Y/N he could loss his title tonight.

Both of them are in the ring waiting for the bell.

Bell rings

Match starts

The match starts off hot with Y/N a closeline to Roode then a second one followed by a dropkick sending Roode to the outside. Then immediately Y/N went to do a suicide dive.

 Then immediately Y/N went to do a suicide dive