The Road to WWE Payback

Smackdown area

Smackdown
No one p.o.v

Michael: Hello Everyone welcome to Friday night Smackdown I'm Michael Cole with Corey Graves and Byron Saxton and we are two night away from WWE Payback.

Corey: That right Cole there will see Roman Reigns put the WWE championship on the line against Chris Jericho who will walk out with the championship!

Byron: Well how about this guys, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville have been trying to get one over Sasha Banks and Bayley and at payback they will get that chance. With that in mine Bayley will take on Sonya tonight to see who can build momentum to payback.

Michael: We also have are newest Superstar Y/N L/N aka Buzz taking on Bobby Roode for his United States Championship. Can Bobby Roode pull off the win or can Buzz pull up what some people would call an upset.

Corey: That would be me.

Corey: Speak of the devil.

Ring announce: Please welcome Y/N "Buzz" L/N!

In the ring

Y/N: Welcome to Friday night Smackdown!

The crowd cheers a bit.

Y/N: Well let down to business and that the U.S title. Now some people might not like what I have to say but it the truth. The U.S title should be held by someone who is more then a catch phrase, because the only thing "glorious" about that title is it history. Sting, Ricky the Dragon steam boat, the nature boy Ric Flair.

The whole crowd does the Woo!

Y/N: And they made that title special beacuse of the amazing battles in the ring and not because they said a word over again until it caugh on. So when I win that title my regin will be about memorable matches not memorable words and that will be absolutely glorious!

Just the Bobby Roode theme hit's and he walked down to the ring.

Bobby: So let me get this straight. You come to smackdown one week. Get lucky by winning a battle royal, and you say all I am is just a catchphrase?
Look you haven't been doing this as long as me, I have been doing this for 20 years so allow been to give you some advice. Shut your stupid rookie mouth because you have more then incitement and ignorance.

Y/N: Ohh did I touch never sounds like I did.

Bobby: What that all you have to say.

Y/N: So you can say your catchphrase?

Bobby: Look here wether I beat one time, two, three, four it doesn't matter beacuse me being the Uinted States Champion is absolutely glorious.

Y/N: So you think you can beat multiple time how about we put that theory to the test, and make are match a 2/3 falls match. Why you ask well because beat you not once but twice that would create some "Buzz"