Finding Keefe and Betrayl (Sophie)

The spy ball flashed to an image of a recognizable pair of ice blue eyes. They're pretty, Sophie thought.

"What's pretty? " Ro said peaking over Sophie's shoulder.

"Nothing, what are you talking about? "

"Hmmm, " Ro looked at Sophie with suspicion than waved her hand.

"What's our little Runaway doing? "

Sophie scowled at Ro for a moment than said, "I don't know... Wait. Is that..." She held her breath before she said, "Gethen... "

"What do you mean Gethen is with Keefe?!" Said a very familiar voice from the door.

"Answer me. What is Keefe doing with Gethen. " Mr. Forkle walked up to Sophie and held his hand out.

Sophie slouched as she handed Mr. Forkle the spy ball.

Mr. Forkle's eyes looked worried for a bit than he sat down with a relieved look.

"What is it? " Sophie said attempting to lean over and snatch the spy ball but fails falling on the floor instead.

"Keefe managed to knock out Gethen and leaped off" he sighed. "But now we lost connection since he leaped"

"Can we try again? " Sophie asked.

"Maybe... "

Sophie took the spy ball without another word. "Show me Keefe Sencen. "

The spy ball flashed again showing Keefe walking around a familiar town. She recognized he was in San Diego where she used to live...

"DIEGO!! " Keefe shouted making Sophie giggle a bit.

At least I know he's safe, she thought. Sophie couldn't help but smile at seeing his face again.

"Hellooo? " Ro said waving Sophie away from her daze again.

"What? "

"Ok so now we know you love our sweet dear Empath boy-"

"I do not, " Sophie growled blushing behind her hair.

"Yeah , whatever. But also we know where he is I mean look. "

They looked at the spy ball watching Keefe walk in Sophie's old house.

"Sooo isn't that supposed to mean we do our little light trick and grab him and take him here so we can finish him?!? " Ro said the last part in a weird cackling voice.

"Uhhh ok but leave pit the last part"

"No."

"What??!? " Ro and Sophie said looking at Mr. Forkle in confusion.

"It's too risky."

"WHAT? WHY? WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE HIM THERE! "

"I know this is hard for you to believe Sophie but... He has to stay there. I... Told him to leave. "

Sophie wasn't sure whether she should smack Mr. Forkle in the face or cry.

"Why... " Sophie looked at Mr. Forkle in disbelief.

"I-"