Try Again and A New Home (Sophie & Keefe)

TYSM guys for waiting a whole 2 weeks for an update. I was in school and (don't tell my mom) I made a few drafts for this one  🤫 .

𖥸Sophie𖥸

Sophie? Repeated the giddy voice in Sophie's head.

Silveny? Sophie answered.

SOPHIE OK! SOPHIE OK! SOPHIE OK! Silveny sent images of her flying in the sparkling night sky.

FLY? FLY? FLY?

No, not right now. Sophie transmitted back with a sigh.

SOPHIE SAD?

GLITTERBUTT MAKE SOPHIE HAPPY!!! Silveny sent Sophie images of that one flight her , Silveny, and Keefe had together.

SOKEEFE? SOKEEFE? SOKEEFE?

Wha- Sophie started.

KEEFE! KEEFE! KEEFE! Silveny started jumping up and down happily.

He... Isn't here..

WHERE KEEFE!? WHERE KEEFE!? WHERE KEEFE!?

Sophie transmitted the time when Mr. Forkle leaped Keefe away to Silveny.

GLITTERBUTT FIND KEEFE! GLITTERBUTT FIND KEEFE! GLITTERBU-

No. You can't find him your an Alicorn!

All of a sudden Silveny's wings and horns disappeared.

GLITTERBUTT HUMAN!! GLITTERBUTT HUMAN!! GLITTERBUTT HUMAN!!

How did yo-

FIND KEEFE!
FIND KEEFE!
FIND KEEFE!

Silveny I can't Sandor is guarding my door and Bo is guarding my window.

SOPHIE STAY ! SOPHIE STAY! SOPHIE STAY!
GLITTERBUTT GO! GLITTERBUTT GO! GLITTERBUTT GO!

Silveny, no- Silveny already cut off connection between her and Sophie.

"Ugh"

✮Keefe✮

Keefe's heart broken when he saw the look of dismay on Sophie's face. The emotions vibing off of her were anger, sadness, and love...

She really loves me?

He opened his mouth to say something but Mr. Forkle kept them away before he could.

"Come on, " Mr. Forkle said.

They walked around a small town Keefe never saw before. Mr. Forkle led them into a party surrounded by trees.

"Where are we going?" asked Keefe.

"You'll see. "

They kept walking till they reached a small house in a ranch.

Mr. Forkle knocked on the door which was opened by a girl who looked about 13 or 14 yrs. old.

"Hi, may I see your mother? " asked Mr. Forkle.

"Mooooom! Mr. Forkle is here!!! "

An older looking woman came to the door.

"Hello Mr. Forkle! It's nice of you to drop by. Oh is this the Keefe boy you were talking about? " she rushed up and patted Keefe's head.

NOT THE HAIR, NOT THE HAIR. Keefe thought in his mind.

He slunked behind Mr. Forkle as he fixed his hair.

"Haha sorry ,Keefe, " the woman apologized laughing. "You must love your hair. "

"I do as a matter a fact, "Keefe gave a small smirk.

The woman just smiled.

"Mom? " asked the girl.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can I go to my friends house pleaseeeeeeee!!? "

Friend...

That word stung when Keefe heard it.

"Ok ,Rose , but do bring Keefe with you I think he'll like to meet Kash and J. M. (Don't judge those were the names of my old crushes and Rose is also my real name to sooo... Ok idk why I just made that awkward.)

" Yay! C'mon Keefe! " Rose dragged Keefe to a room and tossed him done clothes. "Here you can borrow, my brother's clothes. " Than she left.

As they were walking down the road in "weird" pants and interesting boots. Keefe asked Rose, "Sooooo how old are you? "

"Almost 13 I'm 12 right now"

"Any crushes? "

Oof what a stupid question.

Rose stopped at her tracks red. "Uhhhhhhh I'll tell you later. "

They reached a house where a two girls greeted Rose at the door.

"ROSE YOU MADE IT!" Said a dark haired girl wearing a visco bun, shorts, and a sweatshirt.

"Who's he? " asked the taller girl who was Blonde.

Keefe winced a bit.

"Oh that's Keefe my new brother. "

Both of the girls blushed than brought them both inside.

Two boys were sitting on a lounge with a remote? As Sophie called them in their hands.

"Hey," one of them said with a friendly smile walking over. I'm Kash. Kash had dark black hair and eyes that looked like Tam's but were a darker brown color.

"And I'm John. But you can call me J.M., " the other boy walked over. J. M. had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"Wanna go hangout out side?" They asked.

"Sure, I guess"

They went outside when Keefe said, "Wanna play basequest?"

"What's basequest? " Kash asked.

Keefe explained the rules to them than called Rose and the other two girls outside.

They played for a while till Rose got a call from her mom who said it was time to go home.

As they walked home Keefe realized that he actually had fun after so long. He wished Foster were there still though.