When Your Rud Husband Makes Your Boobies Stress Reliever

°°°°°°°°°°{Part- 1}°°°°°°°°°°

YN POV

I woke up when sunlight hits my face. I saw time and it 6:30am . I turned my face on the other side and a warm smile appears on my face ☺️ while watching my cute taddy bear 🐻 sleeping. He is so cute while sleeping but when he weak up he will be rud and cold.....
I got off from the bed  🛏️ and went to bathroom to do my morning routine.....

After sometime in kitchen

After completing my morning routine I went to the kitchen. I started making breakfast. After sometime I finished making breakfast. I heard the footsteps.

YN : Good morning Taehyung . (Smiling)
Tae : Morning .(in rud tone)
YN : Come let's have breakfast.
Tae : Hmm

We sat and started eating. After finishing the food he stood up and went to the living room. I also finished and follow him to the main door.

YN : when will you come home 🏡??
Tae : Let me go first. (in rud tone)
YN : So-Sorry ! (sad😢)
Tae : I am going and don't disturb me by calling or texting me.(coldly and rudly)
YN : (Controlling my tears) O-Ohk

Tae left the house making me sad by saying those rud words . I love him so much but I can't understand why he is behaving so rud now a days . (Singh) Let it be! I went inside and started cleaning the house.

AN : YN you forget something!!??
YN : What happened AN ??
AN : Your intro YN !!!
YN : Oh !! Yaa !! Sorry!
Let me introduce myself Kim YN wife of Kim Taehyung , the biggest businessman if Asia. He is a cold and Rud towards me 🥺 but he is  so much handsome. It's an arranged marriage. He is my Dad's best friend's Son. So our dad's thought to change their friendship in relationship  .  He is one year older than me. He is the CEO of the Kim's industry.
I also completed my house hold .
Let's watch Netflix....I slept while watching it....

Time Skip
At evening 6'o clock ⏰
I woke up by hearing my phone ringing. I saw the call ID . It's my mother-in-law (Tae' mom) . I picked up the call.....

YN : Hello Mom!!
Mom : Hey Sweety ! How are you??
YN : I am fine! How are you and Dad??
Mom : We are fine ☺️! Where is Tae ! Did he came back from the office??
YN : Tea didn't came yet !
Mom : ok !!  Is he talking care of you??
YN : Ye-yes Mom .(said nervously)But why are you asking this question so sudden ??
Mom : Don't lie to me sweetheart..... I know him very well.... I understand how it's feel , so be free to tell me ok.
YN : Ye-yes Mom sometimes  he behave rud but he is taking good care of me.....
Mom : Ok then as you say.... But you should take first step in your relationship because I know him very well he will never try to be close to you......
YN : Ok Mom I will..... Don't worry about it .....Love you Mom...Bye ....
Mom : Bye sweetheart 😘......

I hung up the call and saw the time , it is 7 pm . I went to the kitchen and start making dinner for us .

In office

Tae : Where is that file (he shouted on his PA)
PA : Sir I will find it and give it to you.
Tae : I want that file now, go and get it .
(PA went out and started searching for the file)

A/N Pov

Tae was so stressed out because of his work. He want to change his behaviour for you but because of his work he can't talk with you properly . He love you but can't express his feelings towards you. Now a days he is stressed because he have 2 meetings which could lead his company to the top 3 company and for 6 year not a singl company
could change their position.

                        After sometime
PA came with the file and gave it to Tae and told him that his dad was calling him . Tae went to his dad . His dad was angry on him because he lost that file 😅...... Je reached ther and knocked the door.....He heard come in ... He went in

Tae : Hello Dad ! You called me...
Dad : How can you this much careless                       towards your work.
Tae : I didn't do it on ......(cut off by his Dad)
Dad : I don't want to hear anything , complete all the work till tomorrow .  I am leaving because your  mom is calling me .
Tae : okay ! Dad , but ......(again cut off by his Dad)
Dad : Do all your work properly and don't forget about tomorrow's meeting .
Tae : Yes ! Dad everything is ready for tomorrow's meeting .
Dad : good I am leaving bye....

Tae POV

Dad left the office after solding me . Now I can't go home early because Dad has told me to complete it till tomorrow . Should I inform , let's go in office and then I will text her or call her to inform that I will be late......

A/N POV

He went to his cabin and started working on tomorrow's meeting file . And he forgot to inform you .
                            Time skip........at 2am
_____________________________________________

To be continued..........
(868 worda)