°°°°°🔞PART 6🔞°°°°°

Y/N : Tae......ummm........ Ahhhhh........
Tae : Not "Tae" it's "Daddy"........

Slowly he take his hand inside your top and remove it , you also help him to remove his shirt . Then he slowly started going down to your breast and started kissing and sucking..... He moves his hands at the back to unhooked you bra and then throw it some were in the room.....

Tae : Baby your bo**ies are so big and they are looking so tasty..... Can in ....!?
Y/N : Daddy it's all your's..... No need to ask...!

He started sucking your one nibble and the another was getting squeezed with his hand .... You were a moaning mess 🥵.... And he was looking at you.....so you pulled him by his neck and kissed his juice lips and he kissed you back.

Tae : Baby I am sorry 🥺 !!
Y/N : why !? And for what?! (Confused)
Tae : Remember when you wore a lingerie ...
Y/N : Yaa !! That day I didn't do the laundry so I wore that ..... ( Little shy )
Tae : That day I didn't control myself so I squeezed and sucked your boobies because I was so stressed out.... Sorry because I didn't take your permission 😔..... And touch you
Y/N : Oh !! That's why my breast was paining that day .....
Tae : So Sorry baby!! I am such a bad husband 😔

Got off from you and sit on the other side for bed. So you sit up straight and hold his his face and turn it to your side and give a kiss on his lips and said

Y/N : Don't say like that ☺️.... You are the best husband a girl ever dream about.... And it's ok if you did and you never need permission form me to do anything because I am all your as I told you before..... So forget about that a let's continue 😏... I want you inside me so badly 😏
Tae : Baby you are being naughty day by day 😏 .....
Y/N : Daddy please..... I want to feel you inside me (in sexy voice)
Tae : As your wish baby girl.....

He went down to your clothed pussy... You were wearing a black lace panty like this

 You were wearing a black lace panty like this

He pulled it down by his mouth 👄 💦🌚..... And kiss your pussy 💋.....

Tae : Baby you are so wet...... And it looks so good.....
Y/N : It's because of you Daddy .......

He started kissing your inner thighs and moving towards your pussy and started sucking..... You were a moaning mess .... He was  between your legs sucking you hell out.... You hold his hair and push him more inside you.....After sometime....

Y/N : D-Daddy.... I -I am going to cum .....
Tae :  (while sucking) Come... For ... Daddyyy.... 🥵💦

You cum inside his mouth 👄... He swallow your juice .... He came towards lips and kiss 💋 you so that you can taste your self......

Tae : Baby you taste so good.....
Y/N : Now my turn to give you "Pleasure"🥵...

You then change your position..... Now he was under you...... You went towards his hurd dick.... And licked the tip of it ......

Tae : Don't do like this baby...... Just take it in .....

You put his dick inside your mouth 👄🍌.... And start sucking his whole length...... He held  your head 🗣️ and help you to fant it up ....... After sometime
He cum inside your mouth 👄... You swallow his juice like a good girl......

He then again changed your position and now he was on top of you......

Tae : Ready for the real fun baby .....
Y/N : Will it pain so much 🥺 ?!....
Tae : Don't worry baby.... I will be gentle on you .... I know it's your first time..... It will give you pain in start but after some thrust it will be pleasure for you and you will ask for more......
Y/N : You can Daddy ......

He then push his whole length 🍌 inside you ....

Tae : Baby you are so tight.....

And let you adjust his size.....  You hissed in pain....

Y/N : Tae .... It's paining.....
Tae : Should we stop here.......
Y/N : ...... (Tear roles down your cheeks)

He was about to remove seeing you like this but what you spoke make him little shock....

Y/N : You can move now ...
Tae : Are you sure it's not hurting you....
Y/N :  Yes Daddy. ... I was waiting for this for so long.....

He started moving.... He was thrusting you slowly.......

Y/N :  Daddy !!  Faster..... More Faster.....🥵💦
Tae : As you wish baby.....

He started thrusting you faster .... The bed was shaking like it was going to break ..... The room was filled with skin slapping sound , your moans ...... You were enjoying it so much......After some more thrust you felt a nought in your stomach......

Y/N : I - I am going to cum .....
Tae : Wait baby.....

You hold it and it was little difficult for you.....

Y/N : I can't hold it more.....
Tae : Let's cum together.....💦🥵

He cum inside your pussy.... And you cum on his dick ..... He came out of you and lay beside you......

Tae : Did you enjoyed it ......
Y/N : Yes.... I enjoyed it so much..... It was the best night of my life.....
Tae : Ok !! Now sleep.... It's too late baby ....(He kissed your forehead)
Y/N : Tae can you be inside me the whole night....
Tae : But it will give you pain...
Y/N : Please 🥺.... I want you to be inside me the whole night..... I want to feel you inside me the whole night.....
Tae : Are you sure...!?....
Y/N : Yessss....

He again pushed his dick inside you..... You moved a little....

Tae : Don't move .....
Y/N : Hmmm....

He hugged you and you hugged him back.... And you both went in your Dreamland......

___________________________________________
_____________________________________________

                              The END
_____________________________________________