°°°°°Part 3°°°°°

Y/N : you are so late.
Tae : Hmm
Y/N : Go get fresh , I will surve you your dinner
Tae : OK.

Tae went up stars to get fresh.
After dinner 12am

Y/N POV (while cleaning kitchen]

I know he is rud but he take a good care of me. He look so stressed today . should I ask him or what . Let me take a shower first and chang me is my comfy clothes.

Y/N POV End

A/N POV

After cleaning kitchen she went to their shared bucks and saw Tae working on his laptop, then you teak towel and your sexy nightwear because today you didn't do the laundry so you have to were that only.

After some time in bathroom

Y/N was so shy to go out in the lingerie.

This is your lingerie......

It was reveling her Boobs little bit But then she was went out and saw Tae still working on his laptop

Tae POV

What the Fuc*... What is she wearing. Oh God do you want me to die or what !! There was already a tension of office and now this sexy Y/N. She is on fire today. I was so shocked That I can't take may eyes off her because she never wear anything like this infront of me but today.....

Y/N : Tae! Are you fine??
Tae : Hhh.. Yaa! I am fine.
Y/N : I know you are overworking yourself. Tae : No I..i am not.....
Y/N : Ok, then sleep now you have to go office tomorrow..
I kept my laptop on the other ride on the night table. Y/N sat on other side of the bed and lay down saying goodnight. I also lay down....

At midnight 2 am

I can't sleep tody because of these meeting and Y/N outfit. I faced to her...For sometime I thought how rud I am with her but still she cares for me.Then my eyes went to her reveling claveg and her boobs. They are quit bigg like balls I want to squeeze it and suck those nibbles so badly

After some time
I can't control any more I pull down to the strips of her lingerie from her sholder and started squeezing her one boobs and othe one was in my month , I was sucking but she was in deep sleep.

After 45 min
I kissed her on forehead. Now I can sleep peacefully because my all stress is gone now her boobs are like stress reliever ball. After that I drifted into my dream land
Tae POV end

Next Morning

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw Tae , he was sleeping peacefully but when I saw myself I got shocked. My books are fully exposed. I were my lingery properly and went to the bathroom. My chest is paining why I don't know. I went to make breakfast wearing these was .

I was putting the breakfast on the dinning table when I save Tae coming

Y/N : Good morning!
Tae : Good morning ! Are you going somewhere??!!
Y/N : Yes! My friends are calling me to & meet them. If you don't like then I will not go.
Tae : No No you can go.
YN : Hmm! come let's have breakfast.

Tae : Hmm.

After doing break fast Tae went office and I went the meet my friends" in the xxx mall.

After 15min I reached there and I saw everyone. I went near them.

Y/N : Hellow everyone! How are you all (while hugging them]
All : Fine!
Ron : Hey! you look so hot in these outfit.
Y/N : Stop it! I am marride Ok
Lia : Yaa! Her husband will beat of you up Y/N : Ok let go and do some shopping.
Maria : Y/N I want to ask you something
Y/N : Sure tell.
Maria : So since it's been almost a 1 year of your marriage and after 2 months your wedding anniversary is there?! So when will you make us Aunts !!!!!??
Y/N : Aunts!hum! He didn't even kiss me!!(sad).
Lia : What are you saying.
Ron : Is he still cold and rud to you!?
Y/N : No! He is just cold to me but he always take care for me and always allow me to go out.
Ron : Do he loves you or not !?

Y/N : I only know that I love him nothing els matter for me.

Ron : See Y/N we can't see you sad and you know that right!
lia : Yaa! Y/N if he hurts you let us know about it OK!
Maria : We are always with you in every bad section OK!
Y/N : Yaa !! I know! you all are making me cry...

A/N POV
They didn't notic that someone was listening them. He was Jimin Tae's best friend and they are like brother. He heard every thing and went to to Tae's office.

At office
Jimin went to Tae's cabin but no one was there. He Then went to the meeting room and saw Tae from out side.... He didn't went inside because he also know that how important meeting he is atting it. So he waited for him in his cabin.
_____________________________________________

To be continued..........
_____________________________________________