°°°°°Part 5°°°°°

Y/V's other friends were also there. They were her school friends , they all went to the drink. Tae and Jimin also went there and drink some wine." Y/N and her friends went on dance flore and they started dancing but Tae was little uncomfortable because of       Y/N's male friends , they were bring little close with her and she was also allowing them.

Tae : Hey bring me are glass of beer.
Jimin : Tae don't drink that much you will get drunk then who will take you home?!
Tae : Don't worry she is there for me (pointing towards Y/N)
Jimin : But what about confessing your love to her .......
Tae : The night is too long.

Tae then saw you dancing with Ron and he was boiling in anger so he drink alot and got drunk.

11:30pm you decided to go home, so you started searching Tae and Jimin. After searching for 10 min she finally found them. But Tae was totally drunk and Jimin was handling him. Y/N went to them and she got worried about Tae So she went towards Tae and hold him...

Y/N : What happen why did he drink that much!!???
Jimin : I don't know I told him not to drink that much but he didn't listen to me and you were enjoying with your friends so I didn' t disturb you.....
Y/N : It's OK ! Mochi. Come on lets go home. Jimin : No I will go to my home only my mom is waiting for me....
Y/N : Yaa!! Pabo I know that but from here we can leave together...
Jimin : Ohh! Hehe....!!

Y/N took Tae to the car and said bye to everyone and want to home........ after 20min they reached home but all the way back to home Tae was saying.....

Tae- I Love You Y/n Pleas Forgive Me.... 

Y/N was so happy while seeing Tae like this she took him in house she told him to sit on the couch. and she went to kitchen and bring a glass of water.

Y/N : Tae drink this water !!
Tae : No !! cOMe siT heRe !!
Y/N : Why ?? What happen!
Tae : Come! please [showing his puppy eyes]

Y/N sat next to him. He then said something which make Y/N smile at his cuteness....

Tae : Now you only help me to drink it ....
Y/N : OK

                                  Y/N POV
He is so cute while he is drunk other wise he is not at all like this. I love this Tae so much. I was helping him to drink water when I feel someone is squeezing my boobs. When I saw it was Tae's hand ...

I was so scard. I don't want to do it while he is drunk. I want him fully present here when we make love. I hurriedly get up from the sofa and stand infront of him. He then speak something which widen my eyes......

Tae : Baby...... I want you now.....!!
Y/N : Tae I can't do this!! I am scared because you are drunk and ....... ( Cut off by Tae)
Tae : I am fine!! I just want you......I want you from so long but I controlled.....
Y/N : Please Tae !! No i don't want to 🥺!!

I ran to the guest room because, I don't want him to feel guilty when he will be in his sense. I changed my clothes and went to see him downstairs, I went to the living room and saw him sleeping on the couch. I also went upstairs and go to bed in guest room....

      Time skip to the midnight at 2 am... 

                              A/N POV
Tae wake up and sit on the couch and saw around but he didn't find you . He check his watched and it was 2 am. So he went to your shared bedroom and saw that no one was there so he checked everywhere in room but didn't find you , then he came out from the room and saw that guest room light was already on so he went inside and saw you are twisting and turning from one side to the another side of the bed...... So he came near you and said.....

Tae : Baby !! are you fine??

                                  Y/N POV
I can't sleep without him. Then I heard door opening.... it was him... He started coming towards me....and  he sit next to me and said
(Tae : Baby !! are you fine??)
I got froze on my place and didn't answer him.....

Tae : Baby you know what!!??.....I am relly very sorry if I made you uncomfortable......
Y/N : It's OK! But I was not feeling uncomfortable. I was scard if you will regreat it after you come in your sence.
Tae : I would have never regret it because... I...I love you.

After hearing this I kissed him and he also kissed me back. I was so happy to know that he love me.

Afters a long kiss we both break the kiss because we were out of we our breath

Y/N : I Love you more that you do to me 😍🥰😘

Tae : Really!

Y/N : yes ofcours!

Tae : Then prove it!

Y/N : What prove it ??

Tae leaned and kissed me again and I kiss him back after sometime He break the kiss and speak.

Tae : Let's go to our room and continue !!

Tae picked up Y/N in bridel styles and took her to the bedroom and placed her slowly on the bed and hovered her and started kissing her passionately. He slowly went to your neck and start kissing  you hungrily biting your neck ... You were moaning.
   _____________________________________________

                      To be continued..........
_____________________________________________