Chapter 1

/At Midnight//

Y/n's pov;

I was walking back home after attending my friend jisoo's birthday party.

As my house was near i decided to go by myself.

I was walking alone at one side of the road, listening music, was in my deep thoughts

Suddenly i felt someone's presence behind me.

I quickly remove earphones from my ears and started walking quickly. As i keep walking the person behind a also started walking with the same pace.

I flinch when i feel a tap on my shoulder.

Without thinking twice I quickly take out pepper spray from my bag and spray it in the person's eyes.

The person start groaning in pain, obviously feeling the burning sensation in eyes.

???pov;

I was walking behind her to see if she reach home safely or not, i call her but there wasn't any response from her side so i starts walking fastly so that i can reach near her.

I was walking behind her, she starts walking faster i hurriedly reach near her and tap her shoulder.

She get startle and take something out of her bag and spray it in my eyes. I feel stinging sensation in my eyes.

It was a freaking PEPPER SPRAY!!

My vision starts blurring and my eyes were burning like hell..

I step back rubbing my eyes continuously as i am not able to control the burning sensation anymore.

"WHAATTTTT THE FUCKKKK Y/N" i blurt out the sentence.

I hear her sighing in relief as she hear my voice which was so familiar to her. She turn towards me and said..

"Ohh my God!! You scared the hell outta
me, Taehyung i thought i was gonna get
kidnapped" She sighs again and look at me.

And btw Are you okay? She asks in concern

"Yes ofcourse, as I'm looking completely fine to you right??" I say in a sarcastic way.

She take out water bottle from her bag and sprinkle water in my eyes.

After a while the burning sensation was gone and i can see her face clearly now.

Y/n's pov;

As i saw his face. His eyes are full red. He is breathing hysterically. I feel so guilty.

He's the only person whom i love and trust the most after my father..

He's my bestfriend from childhood  and my neighbour too. We grew up together and are always with each other 24/7. Even we're in the same highschool and  same class. He always took care of me and stood by my side in my worst times. Though he's very annoying sometimes but i know he loves me alot. After the death of my mother he was always there for me. Our fathers are friends and businesses partners, his family also loves me and treat me like their own daughter..