Chapter 6

//At Midnight//
Y/n's pov;

The whole day i kept thinking about the incident that happened yesterday in school. I couldn't concentrate on my project.

Mark kept asking me if i was okay.

And

He confessed to me.

He told me that he likes me and want to date me.
I didn't know what to say so i just replied him that i need time to think about it.

The incident kept flashing in my mind, when Mark touched me it didn't made my heart flutter and i didn't like him touching me. It felt uncomfortable.
But the time when taehyung pulled me closer to him i felt that a wave of relief washed over me, I felt a different kind of peace whenever he's with me.

The way he was looking at me made my stomach flip a thousand times the feeling was something beyond explaining. I didn't felt uncomfortable at all.

Infact i felt protected in his arms. I'd always felt that way about him.

After all he is my knight in shining armour.

The way he grabbed my arm and the way he was looking at me shows mixed emotions. It showed anger, jealousy and love. I don't know how to point the exact emotion his eyes were portraying that time. The look on his face was so serious. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I don't usually see him that much serious though.

His grip on my waist was tight showing dominance
and authority. I shouldn't be feeling this type
of way with my best friend. But one thing i know for sure is that i love him so much. I'd always loved him.

Maybe romantically too.

But he's with tzuyu now and she's my good friend too. I can't be thinking all this now.

He perhaps like her too. They look good together.
I should just avoid overthinking i guess.
Yes y/n your are overthinking.

I must control whatever i am feeling, i should try to spend less time with him. I seriously need time to ponder my thoughts.

//Time skip//

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for school before taehyung arrive at my house to pick me up. I walked to school by myself, trying not to encounter him in the morning.

I walked towards my class. Mark waved at me and gestured me to sit with him.

I didn't wanted to reject him and also i wanted to discuss about the project with him, so i sat beside him.

I'd always sit with taehyung. This is the first time maybe that i am sitting with someone other than taehyung. Haha it feels strange somehow.

Marked smiled towards me and i smiled back.

I was arranging my stationary i saw Taehyung entering the class hurriedly. He looked here and there trying to search someone then suddenly his head snapped in my direction and his dark brown eyes met mine. A frown was visible on his face. He looked beyond angry and confused.

I rapidly looked away and started looking at my book.

I saw taehyung coming towards my way.
He glanced at both of us and without saying anything he sat on his seat.