1

Jasper pov

My name is jasper Whitlock. I am a vampire. Not the one from the myths. We sparkle in sunlight and have a ice cold skin. I live with my family of 6 vampires. Carlisle and esme are coven leaders. Emmett and Rosalie are mates. I live with my wife, Alice and our other brother Edward. Alice is not my mate but she likes to think she Is. I do love her but she is not my mate.

We live in a town named forks in Olympic region. It is a sunless town which is under constant cover of sunlight. It is the perfect place for a family of vampires.

We were ignored by humans who followed their inner instinct which told them we, well me more, were dangerous.

Well except one. Bella swan. Edward's girlfriend and a very beautiful, perceptive and soft spoken girl. I have always felt a strong pull towards her. I find myself wanting to be close to her.

But the evil Alice never allows it under the pretext of it being dangerous. But I have never felt blood lust towards Bella. I never thirst for her blood.

But a very different kind if thirst. The thirst of having her in my arms as Edward has.  I barely contain my jealous thoughts when Edward so much so even touches her. All I want to do is grab her and make her mine.

I have a feeling that I am not the only one though. 

Carlisle pov

I am Carlisle Cullen. I am 350 years old but only 23 years physically. I am a vampire and no I don't feed on humans but on animals. Me and my family call ourselves vegetarians. I live with my wife esme and adopted children.

Esme is not my mate but she refuses to believe that. Lately she has become very possessive and clingy. Especially when Bella is around. Bella. The most stunning creature I have ever seen in my life. Beauty with a soft and kind face. Lips that just make me want to kiss them. A body hidden behind simple clothes which I just want to rip off and explore her curves and luscious body. A voice from which I love hearing my name.

I do not know why I feel so pulled towards her when she is my sons girlfriend. But I do and I hate seeing them together. Even after one and a half year they are still strong. Though all they share is holding hands and hugs and kisses but it still kills me to see her with someone else.

Although I cannot bear to part from her. The last time killed me. (he thinks about New moon now)

Bella going to save Edward from the volturi was the most dreaded day of my life. I wanted to stop her but I couldn't. She loved him not me. Or rather not us. Not in the way we wanted her to. We?  There is someone with me who feels similarly for her too.