Chapter 6

***The picture has no relevance to the story. I just liked it.***

Title- Psycho
Number of Words- 721

I don't remember much of last night. but I sure as hell remember being woken up by light giggling, a snap, and a light mumble,"shit! Forgot to turn of the sound! Run run run."

Why, might you ask?

It's because I'm still here cuddled up to Johnnie. he didn't wake up at all last night. I feel special. I might tell him how I feel soon.

Lost in my thoughts, I hear a light muffled sound.

"I don't want to wake up. I'm comfy." Johnnie mumbles. it feels like my heart shattered and pieced itself back together with super-duper glue.

"Come on J. We gotta go eat and check on Ivy." I whisper

"Merr." he says, slowly sitting up

"Did you feed the unicorn yet?" He asks

"Not yet." I reply, not knowing what else to say

"Well, we need to. I'm coming Mr.M&M." he says

What caught me off guard was he stood up really fast and started walking quickly until he slammed into the wall.

Then Nikki walks in with two cups of coffee. "he gets stupid without his morning coffee.

I grabbed the pink and blue mugs out of her hand and thanked her. she walked out half way and turned around, smirking at me evily.

Creepy.

"Oh shit! Oops." I laugh. Johnnie is on the floor asleep with a red forehead from slamming into the freaking wall!

I set down the mugs and walk over to him. I lift him up and throw him over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I grab both mugs with one hand and walk into the living room.

There sat Julia who has Ivy in her arms, talking to her. Nikki is in the kitchen singing along to Teenagers by MCR, dancing around while making a bottle for he baby.

"So do I throw cold water on him or?-" I ask

Nikki stops and looks at us, then starts laughing. "I have an idea. let me see your coffees. go sit with him on the couch and hold him." she says

"Okay then." I say. just do what she says and she won't hurt you.

I walk over to the couch and sit down with Johnnie curled in my arms. It is really cute that Johnnie kind of cuddles up to me when I did this. Then Nikki walks in with...two bottles? one with milk and one with johnnies coffee in it.

"Don't look at me like that." She says smiling like an idiot.

"Like what?" I ask, not realizing I had a specific look on my face.

"You had that look like she's just done something stupider than you ever have." Julia giggles

"Oh! That look. ok, give me the damn bottle." I say

Nikki gives Ivy's bottle to Julia, and, um, Johnnies to me. I must have been really awkward because the girls started laughing even Ivy had a smile on her face.

Jonnies mouth was already open so I just kinda put the bottle in his mouth. He got a weird face and actually drank for a minute... He then sat up and looked at Nikki with annoyance.

"This was your doing!" He says pointing at her

He then lays back down grabbed the bottle out of my hand, turned onto his side on my lap and looked at the show on tv.

The whole time, we were all frozen in shock. We all had the same thought, but Julia decided to share it..."what the hell is wrong with you?" She asks the half asleep boy in my lap.

He shrugs, still drinking the coffee out of the baby bottle. "Hey johnnie?" Asks nikki

"Hm." He responds between drinks

"How does your head feel?" She asks, containing a laugh

"Kinda hurts." He says, still watching Teen Titans Go

"Yeah. it would. you walking into the wall, dumbass." She says laughing

"Merr." he says

We all just watch shows and play with the baby for the rest of the morning. I think we'll go to dinner tonight.
----------
Hope you laughed message or comment if you did. I did! Love you seagulls!!! ~nikki soul. (Ps- tomorrow is my birthday!!!)