I: 1624

{Part II of III}

After the incident that night, Warrior Jeon would always visit the gibang to meet Jimin... They loved talking about music and literature, since Jimin is really a smart boy... The warrior feels more and more interested in finding out more about the young kisaeng, as well as his childhood memories... They became so close to each other that it's getting frightening... A warrior should never treat a kisaeng as equal; and kisaengs will eventually give themselves to high ranking men...

"I don't think I'll be able to do it, Warrior Jeon... I know I'm nothing more than a kisaeng in everyone's eyes, but I dreamed of a better future too... I want to be a painter, a musician; A lover... And I can't give my first to someone I didn't love and never met before..." Said Jimin.

The taller only listens to everything that Jimin would say...  He knew that the boy is right... He shouldn't work here as a kisaeng... He has dreams, and he's very talented too! A beautiful and kind hearted boy like him can become more successful if he will study in the palace... But would it be possible? He's not a son of a noble family, let alone a warrior, so it is impossible for him to enter that place... He just thought that their law would be more understanding to each and every people of the society...

"Hey Min, do you perhaps go to the full moon festival? You know, me as Jungkook and not a warrior, and you as Jimin, my friend..." The taller offer while looking at the beautiful person in front of him.

Jimin hums at first but nods nonetheless. This is the first full moon festival that he will attend to, with someone special to him... "Should I wear my pink hanbok, Jeon-ssi?"

"Anything is perfect for you..." He blurted out, feeling bolder each time they are together...

Jimin's words died down as he look into the eyes of his friend, and also his only confidant... Feelings bloom like flowers on spring; gently but surely... He can't even understand why everything feels surreal whenever they are together... And all his worries and anxiety dissipate, as Jungkook assure him that tomorrow is a lot better than today...

Which is why Jimin is having a hard time in admitting that he is now falling for the warrior... A kisaeng doesn't have any right to fall for anyone, much more to a Royal Warrior of the Kingdom... (and a man too) It is a taboo in their generation to have two male having a romantic relationship, and anyone who tried to go against it will result to death on both parties: one by stoning and the other one by rape and beheading...
And that is the reason why Jimin is so scared to tell Jungkook how he truly feels...

"I can't wait for the moon festival, Jeon-ssi... I'll make sure that we will have good memories together..." He smiles, hands touching the beautiful flowers outside the gibang.

"Trust me, we will..."