𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

After about 20 minutes of riding the bike around the toy section of Walmart, (and some glares) we decided it was time to put the bike away.

Izuku started laughing after about five minutes of unsure thinking. He then found it fun and actually stood on the bike.

I freaked out at first, then I remembered he was a literal hero in training, and should be okay with some bike riding.

"Hey, what about this one?" I asked, hoping he would say yes to the cucumber scented body wash I held up.

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah I use the cucumber one back at home too." I remember mentally applauding myself for knowing him so well.

I grinned and put it in the cart, then walked over to him. He was looking at razors. It was weird to think about the things he needed when all I saw was the hero aspect of him in the show.

Thinking about him...shaving? Quite weird. He put the cheapest one he could find in the cart and I glared at him, that's not how this goes.

"Y/n." He said in a demanding tone. I made eye contact with him while I switched the cheap shaver to the expensive electric one.

"Izuku." I grinned, and walked away with the cart. He really thought he was going to win this battle, and he was sorely mistaken.

I walked into the hair gel aisle, then turned to him, he walked behind me with a glare and his back shrugged. I chuckled.

"Careful Izuku, more of that and you'll look like Bakugo!" His eyes immediately snapped to mine, and he stood up tall.

"Me look like Kacchan?! No way!" His voice went higher, and it made me smile, "Oh don't be so offended The Katsuki Bakugo is actually pretty attractive if I do say so myself!"

His eyes went even more wide, which I didn't think was possible, and he looked down to the cart, "Kacchan...attractive?" His voice got quiet, and my eyebrow raised.

"So do you like...have a crush on him or something?" My eyes went more wide than his, did he actually care? I had read enough fanfics to know that this was sign of jealousy.

"WHAT?! No no no! I mean, Bakugo isn't ugly, but he's not entirely my type! I don't really like blondes." He looked back up to me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"So if he wasn't Blonde, you would like him?" He looked...upset? Confused? I didn't know what to title the look on his face.

"NO! That's not what I meant! He's just not my type! I don't like him like that, his quirks cool and stuff but its not romantic!" I sighed, hoping he understood.

He smiled a little, and looked back down to his shoes, "Good." Was all he said before walking away. My heart almost pounded OUT OF MY CHEST.

What did he mean by good? Good like, good because he wants me? Or a different reason? I smiled at the idea of him wanting me. Him liking me.

"You coming?" He asked, halfway down the next aisle. I quickly nodded, and walked after him with the cart.

It was quiet as we both walked through the aisle, the two of us in our own thoughts. I wanted to know what he was thinking. I wanted to be in his brain.

I only seemed to care of his thoughts, his actions, of him. I didn't think about the things I normally did when I was in public.

I didn't think about the way my clothes looked, If I should adjust them. I didn't care if someone was staring at me, or if I looked weird. In the moment he was the only thing-person-on my mind.

"Okay body wash, razor, green loofa all for you, toothbrush and toothpaste, what else?" I questioned while we passed the technology section. He sighed and turned around, walking backwards.

"How about nothing else!" He smiled, and pointed to the exit. I rolled my eyes and looked at the one outfit he had been having to rewash everyday.

"Clothes!" I grinned, and turned my cart back around to the mens clothing section. I heard his groan, then his soft footsteps.

You know, you don't really think about footsteps much, but Izuku's had a certain sound to them. Whenever he would take a step his cute red shoes would squeak a bit. It wasn't a annoying sound, I actually quite enjoyed it.

"What do ya wear? Basketball shorts? Jeans?...grey sweatpants?~" I remember grinning to myself, hoping he'd say yes to the sweatpants option.

"Basketball shorts are fine!" He smiled at me, and grabbed the red ones in his size. I nodded and grabbed a couple more pairs, then looked over towards the sweatpants.

My stare was so longing, I think anyone could tell I wanted those sweatpants for someone, even if it wasn't myself.

"I'm gonna have you try a pair of these." I said, walking towards the sweats, and grabbing the first grey pair I saw.

"This your size?" I asked, holding up the size tag. He nodded and grabbed them hesitantly. It was so cute how much he cared about me spending my money on him.

"One pair of jeans if we go somewhere nice." I grinned, yet again, at the thought of me and him going to a nice dinner. I knew exactly where I wanted to go with him. Maggiano's little Italy.

"Somewhere...nice? His voice was low in disapproval. Though, I choose to ignore it, and kept walking.

The jeans I choose we're not tight, they were looser, and I grabbed a green sweater to pair with it; to finish it off, a white collard button up to go underneath.

"To the fitting rooms we go!" I giggled, and threw the clothes on his already filled shoulders.

When we got to the fitting rooms, the workers name was Angela. She was absolutely gorgeous. Like..Jaw dropping gorgeous. She's the girl you stare at when she walks by. You could smell the expensive perfume 10 feet away from her presence.

I turned to Izuku, who had noticed the woman too. There was this burning feeling, and a type of anger that came with it. It felt 10 times worse than when I normally got pissed off.

"One fitting room...please."