three

he couldn't stop thinking about last night. her pretty face, her wearing that dress, her short brown hair. he wanted it all to be his.

but again, she is just his student.

finn rubs his hands across his face. he wanted to ignore this feeling. but, it was too strong. it was so fucking strong that it was making him feel pathetic.

suddenly, he is pulled away from his thoughts due to a knock on the door which opens up enough to see the blonde girl, who has been driving him fucking crazy.

"hey finn! are you alright?" she comes inside the classroom and closes the door behind her.

"yeah yeah, i'm great." he sniffles and gives her a tired smile.

"since we are now friends i would like to make something very clear, 'friends don't lie'." she places her bag on one of the seats.

"it's nothing. i'm fine. anyways, why are you here?" he changes the subject and watches her sit on the chair in front of him.

"i was just passing through the halls and i saw you, looking kind of sad, so just wanted to see if everything is okay." she nervously plays with her finger.

"well then, thank you for checking up on me." he whispers.

she looks up and their eyes instantly lock. but this cannot happen, he can't let it happen. finn immediately breaks the eye contact and looks down.

"well um, i'll see you later...finn." she smiles and gets up to put the chair back.

"millie, hey. i don't mean this in an offensive way but can you not call me 'finn' infront the teachers and students." he says, standing up too.

"oh yeah, sure." she smiles, as she grabs her bag and opens the classroom door.

"oh wait, wait. can i get your number." he suddenly says.

she immediately turns around and takes out her phone. "yeah sure!"

"done, thank you. see you later, millie." they both smile at each other one last time.

"see you later, mr wolfhard." and then she leaves, leaving finn to drown into his thoughts again.
                                   _

he was explaining the lesson, but his eyes were strictly on her, and it gave her chills.

she just started drawing random things, it helped with her anxiety.

she felt his presence behind her, he put his hand on her chair, and snatched her pencil, erasing something.

she didn't dare look at him, instead she looked at his hands drawing on the paper. if she had turned to face him. there lips would be so damn close to brushing against each other.

he leans next to her ear. "there, now the eyes look way better." he hands her pencil back to her and continues talking to the class. the portrait looked like her.

giving it a glance she looked up again, only to see that all eyes were on her, and she felt extremely uncomfortable. she wanted to dig a hole and hide in there.

but, finn noticed her. and spoke up.

"hey i'm standing right here! stop looking at the back." he said loudly which made everyone turn their gazes back to him.

she mouthed 'thank you' as he mouthed 'your welcome' back.

something then had changed in the moment, but she could not pinpoint what it exactly was.
                                  _

hi yes im still alive !! :)
sry for the short chap n sry for the fact that this story is kinda getting cringey 😭 ! next one is gonna be very... interesting 😏

                       -c u soon 💟!<3