Part 7-

*Ivy*

I wake up and look at the clock, it's 4:30 in the morning "what the hell" I say, my voice groggy and quiet from sleep. I look beside me to not see him "Jamie" I call out quietly, but nothing "where did he go" I say out-loud to myself as I hear something from the kitchen, I get up and make my way out there. There's someone in the kitchen, it's Jamie, I go up to him and wrap my arms around his waist. I could feel him get tense but turn around a little to see who it was once he saw me and relaxed "you startled me Ivy" I dig my face into his back "m'sorry" I mumble, I could feel him grab my hands and pull them away from his waist, turning around to face me "what are you doing up?" He asks me like his not doing the same "I could say the same thing to you" I said looking up to meet his eyes, he picks me up easily I let out a little noise as he sets me on the counter, "because darling, I was hungry and came out to hopefully get something to eat, but now that you're here maybe we could both get something to eat" I blink a little my eyes still adjusting to being awake "what were you gonna eat?" I ask him "um, I don't know" I smile "wanna do something fun" I ask him, smirking slightly "and what would this 'fun' be Ivy Deeks?" He smirks back at me "let's get dressed and you can find out" I jump off the counter and run back to our room my hair flying behind me as my feet shuffle lightly on the hardwood floor, I could hear him laughing from behind as he follows me.

"Where are we going Ivy?" He asks me once again after we got in the elevator "That is a secret that is gonna have to wait to be told" I say looking up at him, his blue eyes seem to be brighter as he looked down at me "but I wanna know" he wines as he grasp my waist to bring me in front of him as he wraps his arms around my waist and he rest his head on mine, my face turns slightly red "You aren't very patient are you" I ask tilting my head back to look him in the eyes once again "no, not really" he responds laughing, I smile and laugh too. We heard the elevator chime as it his the bottom floor.

I pull his arm through the city making my way to 'My spot', yes it's called 'My Spot' because for all I know I'm the only one who really goes there "almost there" I say, our footsteps loud in the quiet city.
"How much longer" he groans as I bring his into a grassy area, I pulled some tree branches out the way to reveal a beautiful lake with a small water fall as the water makes peaceful noise, the lake is surrounded by beautiful willow trees and flowers with wildlife buzzing around it "we're here" I say, Jamie's jaw hangs loose "close your mouth, you'll catch flies, literally" he closes his mouth and looks down at me "I've never brought anyone here before" I say looking him in the eyes "not even my sister or past lovers" I continue, I move in front of him "I thought it would be nice to watch the sunrise here" I say finishing off finally "this is, is-" he try us to find the right word for this amazing place "it's beautiful, Ivy. It's really beautiful here, just like you" my face heats up as he gives me a simple compliment, "thank you for bringing me here" he continues smiling as he looks back out toward the water.
I plop on the grass, Jaime looks down at me "sit" I say patting the area next to me, he sits his legs sprawled out in front of him as his leans back on his hands, i lay my head on his lap my face looking up at him "you're so pretty" I told him raising my arm to trace the features on his face, starting with his cheekbones and making my way around his lips then up to his cheeks, caressing his face as he leans into my touch, "I could say the same thing to you" he laughs as he quotes my words from earlier. He starts tracing my features the same way I did to his but he started my tracing around my face slightly touching my hair, he then moved back down the my cheekbones they're not as prominent as his but they're there. He then starts to trace around my eyes softly then my lips, he puts his thumb to my bottom lip slightly tugging at it, just enough to make my mouth open. "So, so pretty" he says, I sit up startling him slightly, I look him in the eyes "what happens when you leave? What happens if we find a way to get you back to your original reality?" My voice breaking softly, He looks at me his eyes sad "I don't know" he starts "but let's live it to the fullest" he finished, his hand coming up to my cheek caressing it lightly as a lean into it, he rubs his thumb against my cheek as tears start to threaten to fall out. Then one does, then two and three.

"I don't want this to end"

He then kissed me, my tears still running down my cheeks, his tongue slightly parting my lips giving the kiss extra this time, I pull off and tackle him in a hug. He wraps his arms around my torso as mine go around his neck "I never want this to end, you're different" he say me to me "what do you mean different" I ask him lifting my head slightly to meet his eyes "I don't know, it's just not the same there, you seem more real here" my brows furrow "what do you mean more real, do I not seem real in the other reality?" I ask he lifts us up so I'm sitting in his lap facing him "no, it's just, there you don't do anything romantic like bringing me to see the sunset or bring me out to dinner or clothes shopping or just loving me" my eyes are blocked red from me crying "I'm sorry" I say, "you've never actually been cared for?" I ask him "well kinda yeah, it seems like I do everything there, she hardly does anything" I smile slightly "so yeah I kinda rather stay here"

The sun started rising around 5:55 in the morning, I sat in between Jamie's legs my back resting against his front, his arms loosely wrapped around mine, we watched as the sun rises, softly smiling

I could get used to this

——————————————————————————

AHHH this is my favorite chapter yettt
I have so many plans for this story rn, so we're just beginning!!