Jane's Pov

I woke up in the next morning realising that in two days I would be working as a teacher. Finally. But I missed Teresa. I wanted to talk to her but I was without courage.

I still can't believe that I kissed her, it was the first time I got so nervous before kissing a girl it used to be so easy.Why is it so hard with her?! I could read everyones mind but couldn't read hers. I'm able to know when she's lying, nervous,... but I couldn't know what was she thinking. Probably I just need to spend more time with her.

I got my phone and deeled her number.

Hi. - I could say by her voice that she got surprised by the call.

Hi. So how you doing? Slept well? - I was so nervous. I didn't know what to say

I could be worst. Not really. I had some nightmares but that's ok.:-)

Nightmares?! About what?! Are you ok?! - now I was worried

I'M FINE. Do you want to ask me something 'cause I gotta go I need to go pick up some things to college.

No, that's ok. Can we meet later?

Yes bye.

Wait, in the bar?! - and she hang up

What the hell! She didn't said yes or no, now I don't know where we're are supost to meet. Well I'll wait in the bar and see if she shows up but if she doesn't I'll loose an opportunity to be with the most beautiful girl in the planet.

I was waiting for more than four hours it was near midnight. I can say that I was probably getting drunk.

And then someone touched my back and whispered at my ear.

Hey drunken. Missed me?!

Like and comment.