Jane's Pov

I woke up with her head on my chest, that pretty face. She was so cute when she was sleeping. I couldn't believed that I had to leave her, she was going to be devastated.

I had to wake her up, I had to go to school earlier because I had a "meeting" with the director.

I was getting up from the bed when she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to her. We were now side by side looking into each other eyes until I took the initiative and pulled her to a long and passionate kiss.

But I had to break it, I had to go.

Who told you that I was going to be at the museum with her?

No one. I decided to go with my wife. Is that a problem?

No, of course not. But as you said you went with your wife... why can't I have a girlfriend?

Well, let's see... probably because she's your student and those kinds of relationships are not allowed.

But I met her before I knew she was going to be my student. That doesn't count?

No - he could be so arrogant sometimes - She's your student now, so...

So what?

I'm firing you now... you're going to get out off this city and raise a family with other girl, because if you don't I'll have to call the police to get you out and you're not going to like it. Now GET OUT - he yelled

You're destroying my life, you son of the bitch. I love her. What's your problem?

I don't have a problem. And now you're going to Texas to do community service working to FBI. You're the mentalist so... Now, GET OUT.

Like and comment