Teresa's Pov

I hope you guys like this chapter as much as I did liked writing it. Enjoy it <3

I woke up to see an handsome guy with blonde curls. He looked so peaceful while he slept. I had my arms on top of him as my fingers entwined slightly with him. "What was he doing in bed? Did we... God, I don't remember anything that happened last night." I got up slowly I didn't want him to wake up but as I put my feet on the ground I heard a sexy sleepy voice behind me.

Morning - he mumbled

I was still at shock, I woke up with my totally body on him. I had to ask.

Did I slobber? - I couldn't look him in the eyes

No, don't worry, you slept like a rock - he laughed

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean my face and brush my teeth. He was still in bed to stretch up. "That body, OMG. What are you thinking Teresa you have a boyfriend and you're going to live with him. Stop thinking about Patrick Jane." He got up and knocked on the door.

May I come in, please? I've to take a shower.

Well, you'll have to wait. Don't see that I'm using the bathroom right now. - I yelled as much as I could - which was little - due to the fact that I had a toothbrush in my mouth

Lisbon, you're only brushing your teeth, I can come in and take a shower. Pleaseee.

As I heard the word "please" I opened the door and he was on his knees with those puppy eyes. I let him come in, I had just finished. He got in and went to take a shower. The water was running and I couldn't stop thinking about him, his wet hair, lips... all body.

Teresa, stop thinking about THINGS - he yelled from the bathroom

"Oh my god, he knew."

And, you're blushing...

"Fuck" I put my hands on my cheeks and they were hot, I was actually blushing.

Told ya... May I open the door. Are you dressed?

Yes you can.

He got out of the bathroom with his towel around his waist and covering his legs. I could see his damn body...those abs, like Calvin Klein's models.

Do you need help to tighten the sweater closure? I can help you. - he asked me with that sweet voice

Yes, if you don't might.

As he touched me I felt a shiver all over my body. Those hands touching my body made me feel like I was in heaven.

Don't turn around, Lisbon - he said calmly. But as a girl I did the contrary.

Jeez, Jane. Put your towel on. - I covered my face with my hands.

I told you not to turn around.

I didn't know.

Sorry, it fell - he put the towel on and went to dress himself

He came up next to me insomuch that I could hear his heartbeat. I could hear his blood running through his veins, I could feel him breath... He whispered something on my ear, to be honest I didn't understand what. He started giving me quick kisses on my neck then started making circles with his finger on my hair. Then gave my a soft kiss on my nose, I opened my eyes and we were now staring at each others eyes like teenagers.

I never stop loving you. You're and you'll always be my true love. Teresa...

I couldn't resist to those words, so in this time I was the one who kissed him. He pulled me up from my buttocks, I put my legs around his waist, he pulled me to the wall and we stayed like that kissing each other. His tongue was now discovering my mouth and my hands discovering every inch of his body. I took his shirt, he pulled me down to slack away his belt and to take my shirt off. There was only missing the pants. We laid down on bed never breaking the kiss. He was on top of me but when he started to take off his pants somebody knock on the door.

Are you guys ready? We need to go and you haven't even taken breakfast. - there was Abbot. "Oh my god"

We got up as fast as we could, we put our clothes on and got out of the bedroom.

Why were you guys taking so long? - the all team asked at the same time.

I didn't know what to say.

Sorry. It was my fault I took a long time in bath. And she was waiting for me to get out of the bathroom so that she could use it. - Jane saved me

I gave him a "thank you" smile and we got in the car with a sandwich on our hands and we went to the crime scene again, Jane wanted to go there he thought he had missed something.

Like and comment and tell me please if you liked it.