Teresa's Pov

Hope you guys are liking it... 

This time when I woke up I was feeling strange, I was feeling guilty. I couldn't have done that to Jane. He really like me and I hurt his feelings. He's probably mad at me and don't want to talk to me anymore, he's just good at hiding it.

I'm not mad at you, Teresa. I love you and I always will, I can't be mad at you. You're the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

Oh. That was cute. - I just couldn't resist. Yes, I have a boyfriend but I love Jane more, I always will. I never forget him, he was always in my head at all time. "Do it, Teresa, kiss him" 

Oh yeah. Wait, I'm cute or what I said was cute?! - he got closer to me.

Well, both.

Both?! We have progress here. Everyone stop doing what you're doing 'cause Teresa Lisbon said that I'm cute. - he said that a little bit loud and I had to put my finger on his lips - Did the time that you slept with me make you think about us?

A little - I took my finger off his lips but the moment was already there. We were already staring at each other. He passed his tongue over his lips... Oh my GOSH. "Why is he so fucking handsome, sexy...?!" - Why did you do that?

What? This? - and he did it again, I nodded with my head - I don't know but it's sexy... 

Why are you doing this to me?! - I put my hands on his face then we joined brows - I love you. I never stopped. - And then I kissed him, a soft kiss. With this kiss we could show all our love for each other. 

He started running his hands through my hair while he was putting himself on top of me. He set on me so that I could take his shirt off. After I've done it he started kissing me again and took my shirt off never breaking the kiss. After that he took my bra and my pants... to sump up we were now naked. He was inside of me... I've never felt so good in my entire life. It was the perfect moment and at this time no one could destroy it. 

You're so good, Teresa. I missed this, I missed you...

I missed you too. I want this to last forever.

After some minutes doing THAT, we lied down on bed very close. I was with my head on his chest, he was with one hand on my waist and the other touching my hair. We seemed like teenagers dating with a lot of kisses and "I love you's". We passed hours talking it seemed like we had a lot to say to each other, a lot of things to discuss about our future together. I had to manage a way to break up with Pike, we had to get a house... we also wanted to have children... and he also had our jobs and they don't approve partners dating, but if we think about it, we're not THAT partners. I'm the cop, he's just a consultant so that shouldn't count. 

After all that talk we fall asleep in each other arms. It was a day not to forget... The BEST day ever. I love him so much, he's the men of my dreams and he's REAL... I can't believe that I'm doing this. 

Like and comment