Chapter Four

There was a party starting at seven later and Robin wanted to go.

"Hey I'm sorry again for this morning"
"It's fine Finn you didn't do anything"
"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you??"
"Actually, could you go to the party today? I want to go but I don't know who's going" Robin said.

"Uhh.." Finney scratched his neck. "Well I just don't want to get beat up.. y'know" Finney said skeptical.

"I'll stay with you the whole time just please go"

"Fine."
"Yes! Thank you!"

The silence that came after the conversation made the tension raise to the max.

Finally the time hit 6:30. Finney asked his dad and he finally said yes. They got ready, said goodbye to Gwen and made there way.

While walking Robin had his earphones in.

"What are you listening to?" Finney said.
Robin took one out and Finney put it in his ear.
"Hm, nice"
They continued to share earphone. until they made it there.

"Okay this is it" Robin said taking both of the earphones out of each others ears and rapping it around his device.

"I really don't want to do this.." Finney said

Robin and him were just standing at the door about to open it.

"We can leave if you need to I don't even know why I wanted to go.." Robin said starting to turn around.

"No! No, no, no! We're doing this" Finney opened the door and took Robins hand and lead the way through the boards of people.

Everyone was screaming and drinking and crying and laughing that even Robin was feeling anxious. This house was massive. Everyone was down stairs so they went up. Robin was not having it.

"Finn let's leave"
"No Robin I'm fine"
"Finn seriously let's leave"

Finney just thought Robin was talking about him but he couldn't breathe. Once they made it upstairs they heard yelling.

Finney ran in the room. It sounded like a fighting yell but Finney still ran in.

"Why would you do that!" The yelling was even louder.

"Vance?"

"Oh hey Finney, Robin.." Vance said awkwardly. Bruce was sitting on the floor with Griffin, Billy, and.. Donna.

It was there friend group, well technically not just the victims.
and Donna.

Robin still wanted to leave but Finney wouldn't let him.

"Do you mind if we join you guys?" Finney said.
"Sure" Bruce said as him and Donna separated making room for two in the circle.

Finney let go of Robins hand and they made there way to to circle.

They were playing 'The Game of Life' so Finney and Robin had to watch for a moment until the game got cut short with Vance flipping the board when Bruce stole his money.

Robin was finally calming down.

Bruce took a bag and pulled out 'Uno' and began shuffling and making seven piles.

"Bruce you are total ass at shuffling" Billy said Griffin laughed. Billy's whole deck was Red and Green and Billy's was mainly just wilds.

"What the fuck is this?! Vance said holding his completely yellow deck.
While Finney, Bruce, Donna, and Robin had a normal deck. Griffin lied and said his was normal as well so he didn't switch.