killing strangers

After coming back to paradise,you you start making your plans on how to take out this organization for good,while keeping what you were doing a secret from Mikasa.

Y/N: So their stronghold is in that location huh? far to the north, it's going to be snowing, I need to fly there or go by a boat. Every thing is ready,The thunder spears,the new smoke bombs,flashbags,the armor piercing ammo,and the surprise. 

Grisha: If this is their stronghold it must be very dangerous to go alone,why not take Lady Mikasa with you.

Y/N: I told you Grisha, i don't want her to get hurt.

Grisha: I think she's capable of taking care of you and herself,and if you are so afraid of her going with you why did you train her in the first place?

Y/N:...I....i don't know i guess i wanted her to protect herself if something happens to me.

Grisha: And do you think she will be happy if you got hurt?

Y/N: No i won't,I will comeback safe.

Grisha: You still didn't answer me.

Y/N: look at the time she must be waiting for me in the bedroom,Goodnight Grisha,And remember no word to her.

after that you walked back to your bedroom,when you opened the door you found Mikasa waiting for you,and reading a book,as you joined her in bed she cuddled to you.

Y/N:what are you reading?

Mikasa: it's a story about about a boy and his little sister who fight demons he's trying to kill this guy who looks like Michel Jackson and end demons.

Y/N: that look interesting.

Mikasa: so what kept you all this time with Mr Grisha?

Y/N:uh...things about the house and work.

Mikasa: hmm...alright let's go to sleep now,i want to wake up early tomorrow so we can spend the morning together.

then she rested her head on you chest,and closed her eyes as you played with her hair,then she said in a small sleepy voice.

Mikasa: you're not hiding something from me right? everything is alright?right?

Y/N:what no?!, you don't have to worry.now sleep i don't want you to have dark circles under your eyes.

Mikasa: i believe you,and that's why i love you because you will never lie to me.

then she gave you a tight hug and kissed you on the lips for a long time.before she closer her eyes and went asleep.

Y/N:(damn't it,she almost got me,and she's making me feel bad it like she is doing it on purpose

when you woke up in the morning you didn't feel Mikasa next to you,and when you opened you eyes,you found out that you were alone,after getting up from the bed,you walked down to the kitchen and saw her cooking, after walking to her you hugged her from behind,she looked at you while still cooking,her face is red,you giggled at her reaction.