The Boy in Hell

I was expecting the school to be filled with student performers all around the world playing and enjoying their lives in the campus. But when I shifted my views on the scraping height of the building, I saw no one. It feels like the place was abandoned for so long. The turning of the leaves to orange or maybe to beige and the falling of each of them are signs that fall is near. The cool breeze coming from the sea at the back of this school, maybe a few blocks from here, washed the scattering stalks of the trees away. I don't know what am I going to say about this school that stood for almost one hundred and a half years. Many stories were told about this school I am entering, and most of them were just myths. But few were true. I opened the entrance door of the building when suddenly I heard an irritating wail. The aisle was empty with students, teachers, and personnels. I was the only one walking down the alley. The lights suddenly flickered without my doings. A few seconds later, it just turned off instantly. I got my cellphone to light the place. Then it came back just as it was before. As I walk with a slight scare, it flickered just as I was going to search for my room.

"This isn't happening again!"

I am not going to believe on stories like I did when we moved to Texas. The lady I saw that night or maybe that stupid cabinet. I'm not the eight year-old Alice they knew before. It was like a century ago! And now I'm already 18. Who on earth would trust on those stories. I moved my right foot backwards when a lady appeared in front of my shocked eyes. She has that look like the devil in the wardrobe. But now, she has someone with her - a boy! But who was that boy? And how did they followed me through out here? This is not true at all! They suddenly walked towards my direction. She had a sharp, slivery dagger, ready to thrust in my heart. I neither cannot shout for help nor move even a single nerve. What's happening to me? The lady and the kid were moving fast forward. I can't say a word. I was sweating hot. I am tensed. A few seconds later, they were already in front of me. I thought she was going to kill me with that knife, but she then dropped it. Her eyes were as red as her blood dripping to my palm. Lately, the boy got the knife, and he was the one who was going to end my life. He raised the dagger up high and was ready to thrust me. I was so quick that he missed my shaking body. But my left arm was harmed. I fell down, crying. Blood from my arm came out so fast I even didn't noticed. I was unconscious that moment of my life. Then, a hand pulled me towards a dark-red, unfamiliar place. Am I in hell?