Chapter 1: That familiar *buzz*

Hey guys, I am OBSESSED with Criminal Minds and I will do a fanfic about each character so watch out for them in the future. Enjoy Xx

- Grace <3

Emily's POV

I was enjoying my day off, all my team out at a club. Morgan and I were dancing close when he kissed me.

'What was that for?'

'You are smoking Prentiss'

'You do realise Hotch is right over there'

'Who cares, let's go back to yours'

Derek gets into the drivers seat in my car and I get in the passenger side. We get to my house and run to my bedroom. We 'you know' and that's when Derek said

'I betta go'

'OK, see you tomorrow' I say as I bite my lip'

Derek walks downstairs when I hear the front door open and close again.

I lay down onto my bed all snuggled up in the duvet and I was just dozing off when the sound of buzzing from my phone made me jump out of my skin. I answer the phone.

'Prentiss'

'Emily, it's Garcia, you need to come down to the BAU now, we've got a serial killer group who are killing families'

'Children as well?'

'Yes'

'OK, be there in 10'

I get dressed as quickly as I can and I head down to the BAU. I walk into the bullpen and there's nobody there, I was on time.'Where is everybody' I thought to myself. Then a chair comes swivelling round and it's none other than... Ian Doyle.

'What are you doing here Doyle?'

'Oh Lauren or should I say Emily. You abandoned me and you abandoned Declan. I have snipers facing each one of your tied up team in the basement and we will calmly walk out of here together or your team will die. One by one.'

'You leave my team outa this'

'Well then come with me and I will tell them all to stand down'

I walked out of the building with Doyle next to me, I was terrified, I new what he is capable of.

Dun Dun Dun. Hope u like my first chapter I will try and make every story about 50 chapters long.

Next update- 15 mins

-Grace <3