Chapter 9: Confessions

Hey guys, just came back from my prize giving evening at school and I got an 'Ambassador's award for maths and ICT' ;) I'm actually quite good a maths, do u find that you're good at the subjects u hate and bad at the subjects you love? Anyway... New chapter, enjoy :))))))))

P.S: In this fanfic, Prentiss is 46- Her real age currently.

-Grace <3

Emily's mum left the room and her face was left shocked and the team walked in.

'Emily, baby, are you OK?' Morgan asks worried.

'Um, OK, I can't keep this in any longer, It's been 30 years' Prentiss confessed sobbing.

'What is it?' Rossi asked.

'Rossi, you know when my friend Matthew Benton died, and you found out that when I was 15, I got pregnant? Well I never had an abortion, I gave her to a family friend. Her name is Scarlett and my mother just came in and told me that my daughter's daughter, Summer, which I never even knew existed, is pregnant and my daughter found out about me a couple of years ago and wants to meet me. She had summer when she was 15 and now my granddaughter is 15 and she is 8 and a half months pregnant and she wants to meet me and wants me to meet her daughter. I'm sorry I never told you but I wanted you guys to know.'

'Um, I knew' Garcia whispered

'What?!'

'When Elle got shot, every time someone new who I cared about came on the scene, I dug deep into everyone's personal records and I never said anything because you never talked about her, so I thought that you didn't want anyone to know.'

'Emily, you could of told me' Hotch stated clearly upset

'I know, I'm sorry'

'Take the rest of the week off and go and see your family, you too Morgan, go with her'

'Really?'

'Yes'

'Thank you'

Love this confessions chapter :)))))

Comments and votes much appreciated! Xx

-Grace <3