Chapter 2: Torture

Guys, sorry for the REALLY late update. I'm gonna try to keep my chapters quite short because when I'm reading and enjoying a criminal minds fanfic and the chapters are so long and adding in loads of unneeded information I start to get bored. Anyway... Enjoy! Xxx

-Grace <3

Emily's POV

I open my eyes and noticed that I was tied to a chair in the middle of a bedroom in a large house which has everything to do with Doyle, I looked out the window, we were still in Virgina. I heard footsteps, twisted my head and saw Ian Doyle.

'Ian, What do you want? Do you want me to be Lauren again because I can do that, I can be her, I can bring Lauren Reynolds back.' I lied as shivers ran through my spine.

'You wouldn't do that, you've got a new life now, with your ''family'' and you wouldn't just turn your back on them.'

'I would, Lauren doesn't know who they are, I don't know who they are.'

Ian stood behind me as he rested his arms on my shoulders and started to unbutton my shirt.

'What are you doing?' I asked as I started to remember all of the times that we had slept together when I was undercover and I started to cringe.

'You took Declan away from me, my child. Now I want another one and you're going to be it's mother' Ian breathed down my neck.

I felt a hot tear run down my cheek. I couldn't bare the thought of carrying his child.

He slapped me round my face, hit me round the head and I started to pass out when Ian came over with a hot rod and drew a heart on the bottom of my back and wrote his name in Arabic underneath It.

2 hours passed... He raped me.

Hope u like, I'm basing Emily's story on Season 6 Episode 17&18, Valhalla and Lauren and creating my own aftermath. I just finished reading Fandomsunite's Criminal Minds fanfic called 'Love is Lies (Criminal Minds Hotch/Prentiss fan fic)' I really recommend that you guys read it!!! Xxx

-Grace <3