Chapter 3: Waiting...

Hi guys, new update as promised and I am really enjoying writing this fanfic. I am currently reading 'F.B.I Baby (a criminal minds fanfiction)' By Nikkey 1000. REALLY GOOD STORY U GUYS! Also any ideas please, just put them in the comments. Thanx Xxxx

-Grace <3

2 weeks later- Emily's POV

Ian bought me a pregnancy test and ordered me to take it. So I did... I was sitting on the toilet lid, waiting anxiously. What if it was Positive? How could I bring Ian Doyle's child into the world?

My phone alarm went off, scaring me to high heaven. I turned it over, this was it, the moment of truth... Pregnant 3+ weeks.

Then I remembered... Morgan, the day before Ian took me, Morgan and I slept together, I'm having Derek Morgan's baby and I felt like a huge weight had just lifted off of my shoulders.

Ian knocked on the door.

'What was the result my love?'

I came out of the bathroom, wiping my cold tears away and faked a smile.

'It's Positive, we're gonna have a baby' I said 'excitedly'

He hugged me and when he couldn't see my face, it dropped because I remembered, My baby is going to me mixed race. I needed to escape before this baby is born... I need to escape before the end of the week.

Back at the BAU

'We need to figure out where Doyle took Emily and we need to figure it out now, she's in grave danger.' Hotch alerted the team.

'The last time we saw Doyle, Emily said that he wanted Lauren Reynolds and Declan back' Reid said.

'Maybe he's turned her back into Lauren and is trying to get her pregnant.' Morgan added.

'Emily, we need you back' Garcia prayed.

Oh yeah, another chapter done! My next chapter will probably be tomorrow, but if I can't then I do apologise but I will try my hardest because I love writing this. Any ideas, leave them in the comments Xxxx

-Grace <3