Chapter 10: Questions

Hey guys, new chapter, hoped you liked the very shocking plot twist! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LONG BUT IT'S BEEN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AT SCHOOL BEFORE SUMMER AND WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF TRIPS BUT I AM NOW UPATING SO PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

-Grace <3

Emily's POV

Derek and I were leaving the hospital with our darling daughter Kayla-Leigh and Derek was on his phone sorting out a taxi to take us to my daughters house and I was absolutely terrified. What if she hates me? What if my granddaughter thinks that I'm nothing because I gave up my daughter. Now I'm about to have a great granddaughter and I want to be a part on my daughter's life, I feel like I've missed out on the important stuff. 

"You OK?" Derek asked me.

"What if she hates me?" 

"She won't hate you, you're her mother and nothing is ever gonna change that. Umm Em can I talk to you please?"

"What, don't you want to be a part of Kayla's life anymore?" I asked worried that he was just gonna walk out.

"It's nothing like that, actually the complete opposite" he got down on one knee out side the hospital. "Emily Prentiss, will you marry me?" 

I stood there in shock for a moment.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I'll marry you" he put the most gorgeous sparkly diamond ring on my finger and she stood up and kissed me, a really passionate kiss. 

"I love you Derek Morgan"

"I love you to future Emily Morgan"

"OK doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Prentiss but I like it"

"Will you please hold our beautiful daughter while I get my sandwich out of my bag because I haven't eaten since she was born"

"She was born two days go, that's a long time without food, Emily"

"When I'm with you and Kayla my life is amazing"

"OMG what about godparents? She needs to have godparents."

"What about Hotch and JJ? Because Reid and Garcia are Henry's godparents and Rossi isn't really the family type so I think that they should be Hotch and JJ!" 

"Good idea Morgan"

"You need to start calling me Derek instead of Morgan"

"Ok then, I love you Derek"

"I love you too Emily"

Awwwww sweet chapter, I thought that there should be a bit of lovin' after all of the Doyle beat ups and surprise children and sudden labour and shocking parents. Anyway thanks for reading, it really does meN a lot to me Xxxx

- Grace <3