Chapter 12

So I like this chapter cause it kinda for shadows the epilogue I have planed for you all!!!

••*••

"I told you not to drop the camera!" Lilly yelled at the boy.

"I said I was sorry!" Zack sighed,

"They probably think we're noob villains or something!" Lilly hissed as she swung her arms in the air. "I am the number one student at the academy! I can not be looked down upon like a-a.... an elementary student!!"

"But we are elementary students." Amanda commented as she tightened the ties on Pixel. Lilly sent her a glare that told her to shut up. And she did.

"Zack hurry up with that machine will you?" Lilly hissed at him.

"I'm working as fast as I can!" He yelled back. Lilly then disappeared through the trees.

"Where is she going?" Asked Skylor, Amanda looked to her and smiled.

"Probably on the look out for the ninja!"

"Why are you all doing this?" Pixel asked confused,

"We have our reasons." Zack said, Lilly then came back.

"They're here." Was all she said and Amanda had knifes up to both Pixel and Skylor. Zack took off his black gloves and picked up a stick. That's when the ninja jumped from the trees into sight. "Zack."

"They are alone." He replied,

"Good, Amanda you can back up." Amanda did as Lilly said.

"Kids please let them-"

"What did you just call us?!" Lilly screamed at Kai. "Amanda! Zack! Attack!" She screamed as she ran to the machine. Zack and Amanda ran at full speed and began attacking the ninja. Amanda mostly used high kicks where Zack was using a stick as a sword. Lilly then smashed her hand onto a button as light began to burst from it. Colored energy then went from the ninjas and to the machine. Zack then jumped at Zane who moved at just the right time. When Zack landed he lost his balance and fell back.

••*••

Ok so I lied the foreshadowing will be in the NEXT chapter lol