Chapter 13

Ok so THIS is the chapter with all dat foreshadowing!!

••*••

"Where are we?" Zane asked the small boy beside him as he looked at his surroundings. They were in a long hallway with many doors. Each door had a symbol on it.

"In your brain." Zack replied,

"Wait what?!" Zane asked in shock. Zack then opened a door that had an eye on it. Zane looked in to see a huge monitor. On the monitor was Zack. His eyes were completely black. Below him was a large pit filled with dark matter. The only thing that kept the boy from falling was a par of hangs holding onto his.

"That's how," Zack said then turned to Zane. "I have a very strong psychic power. I can since emotions and when I touch someone I and go into their mind and speak with their conscience."

"Wait so I'm-"

"Not the real Zane. Yes, you are Zane's conscience." Zack said as he closed the door. Zack then walked deeper in and opened a door with a picture of the symbol that Julian put on all his creations even Zane. Then Zack came back out and closed the door behind him.

"Are you looking for something?" Zane asked, as they continued to walk down what seemed like a never ending hall way. Zack didn't answer but instead he stopped in front of a door. The door had a small heart on it. Though this one had chains and locks covering it. "What room is this?"

"Your emotions," Zack said as he took the lock on the chain into his hand. "The emotions that you have locked away."

"I did?" Zane asked, Zack sighed and punched the lock making a dent in the chain but not braking it.

"You have to open it." Zack said,

"Wait what?! I-I don't even know how I supposedly closed it in the first place!" Zane said as he started to get very confused and frustrated.

"Just imagine opening the door. You have more control over this world then I do." Zack explained, Zane looked around still very confused. He put his hand on the lock and in a split second it busted open shattering the chain into smaller pieces. Zack then opened the door. In the room sat a picture of Abby and a small orb floating a good five feet off the ground. The orb had bright pink and dark gray flowing around inside of it. Weeds had infested the room and grown all over the picture and the orb.

"I-I've never seen someone so in love with someone before." Zack said in awe of the room before him. "And your so worried about her." He slowly placed his hand on the orb. Then the vines attacked. The grabbed his leg and pulled him up into the air. Swinging him like a rag doll.

"Zack!" Zane yelled,

"Gain control!" He yelled back, "these vines represent your confusion! You must gain control of your own emotions!!" Zane looked from him to the orb.

"I-I don't know how!"

"What do you feel about Abby?!"

"I-" Zane stopped, how did he feel about her? "I love her!" He yelled, the orb then glowed a bright pink. "But I'm worried about her! She's not the same Abby!" The orb then glowed brown. The vines swung Zack higher and faster. "But-" Zane balled his hands into a fist as a tear streamed down his face. "I TRUST HER!" At that the vines exploded dropping Zack on his back. The orb glowed bright pink and red. Zane helped Zack stand up. He then saw that Zack was crying.

"Are you alright?" He asked,

"No!" He hissed, Zane took a step back. "Your gonna take her away from us!"

"Who?"

"Abby!" He sniffled, "she's gonna leave us for you!" Zane then smiled.

"I highly doubt that. She loves you kids more then anything. Besides just because I came into her life does not mean she's going to push all of you out."

"Are you sure?" Zack asked, Zane smiled and wiped Zack's eyes dry.

"Positive." Zack smiled back at him. He then hugged Zane. He then placed his hand on Zane's for head. A bright light began to glow then everything went black.

••*••

Zane pulled Zack up back into the ground. Zack was then attacked by a balling Amanda. She sobbed into his sleeve. Zack shoved her off and picked his stick back up. He then threw it into the machine making it explode and the elemental powers went back to their owners.

"Zack!!" Lilly screamed, "why did you do that?!"

"Come on girls lets go home." He smiled and winked at Zane as he took one of Lilly's arms as Amanda too another. They then dragged Lilly back to the school.