when you shop together

Part by : StrayMillie

Bangchan :

“we don’t need that, put them back” type of shopper.
he has a list to follow and would only buy the things listed on his notes, plus he’s trying to control your impulsive money expenses.
will smack your hand when you try to take something from the shelf that you don’t need.
but when you beg like a little kid who wanted to buy some candies, he can’t say no.
“fine, but only this time.” he said, but he already knew that it will happen again the next time you go shopping.

Minho:

“i will buy this for my babies,” “this will suit dori,”
and so on and so forth type of person in the store. shopping spree for his cats, actually you don’t mind but the receipt says so that they’re all expensive. but on the other hand, he’s like chan to limit your own expenses, “we only need to buy what we need, understand?” he said but you will just roll your eyes and say, “yeah right, we’re on the budget limit but when it comes to your cats, you willー” won’t let you finish your sentence and will be highly offended when you go against his principles. in a cute way. 

Changbin:

he doesn’t really care, the “go buy whatever you want, i’ll pay for them anyway.” type. you’re spoiled when it comes to him but you’re definitely the one to control his impulsiveness. he would also prefer to have expensive things to buy so they could last for a while. 

Hyunjin :

the “i want, i got it” type. he goes shopping spree with you and by the time you got out of the store or mall, he’s the one who bought a lot of things. some of them are practically not necessary but he loves to buy skincare products, art materials, and clothes. would carry a huge size of eco-bags filled with his ‘needs’. 

Hannie:

“i only need food” “i want this for my comfort” type, yes he’s impulsive for the things that he wants for his own good. would spend both of your budgets on food which you don’t mind since you will have a supply of food for the next few weeks. just like hyunjin, he’ll go buy himself some clothes and some necessary things to make his job easier or to prevent him to waste energy. 

Felix:

felix has the control over budgeting and would only buy what he needs as well. he learned it from chan. most of the things on his list are solely ingredients, which he usually does with minho since they’re the only ones who understand each other in terms of cooking. would definitely buy some things for you before you go home. 

Seungmin:

he loves books and clothes, just like felix and chan, he has control over budgeting, and sometimes, he won’t buy unless it’s expensive, he would wait until the price goes down. but he can’t resist buying clothes, especially books. he’ll drag your ass to a bookstore and roam around as he enjoys reading the synopsis at the back of the cover and buying 3-5 books of his liking. 

Jeongin:

he deceives you with his cute looks to buy him toy figurines or even clothes, and shoes. you can’t resist your boyfriend when he’s like that but you would nag at him for spending too much if he uses his own money. he’s already being spoiled by his hyungs and of course, to you. will buy you your favorite drink to apologize if had spent too much on his wants and needs.