FIRST KISS

Writer : StrayMillie

Seungmin: *He’d be waiting for what he hopes would be the most perfect time to. Didn’t want to catch you off guard but didn’t want you to be expecting it either. It’ll be the case of getting it done so it wasn’t awkward between you, especially if you’re cuddling*

I.N: *He’d actually plan it, suprisingly. Just wanting it to be at the most perfect time, and after getting the confidence too, of course. He’d make it so romantic, going out on a little date, admiring you as he held you, then it would just happen*

Changbin: *Oh, it’ll definitely come from a play fight that’ll you both have, especially if it was about height. Just being so close to each other andf up in each other’s faces would make the temptation to irrisistable to pass on*

Minho: *It would 100% happen after his cats take such a liking towards you as you excitedly run towards him shouting your winnings if getting his cats trust would he unconciously smile and kiss you, just as excited as you were, trusting his cats more than anything when it comes to them favouring you*

Han: *He’s so affectionate that it hurts, he’d supringingly wouldn’t be worried about it because the 1st kiss would happen so randomly, especially when he’s happy. He’d just bring you in for some comfort, looking into your eyes as you get drawn together to kiss, how cute?!*

Hyunjin: *Oh, would he be nervous, but mostly worried. He’d be worrying that he wouldn’t be a good kisser, that you’d regret your 1st kiss with him but when it happens when you celebrate how good his dance practice went, he’d be estatic*

Bang Chan: *He’d be nervous and by god would he be worrying that you’d be taking it a little quick. But when you meet him in the studio with coffee and food, he completely lets his worries slip as he thanks you with a hug, kissing you gently as a thank you*

Felix: *He’d be super shy and giggly, just wanting to try it and temptation beats him as he couldn’t help himself from excitement when you win at the arcade game. He’d apologise for it but he’d be so happy when you return the kiss as the 1st proper kiss*