L-Co-Hol

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical mistakes and it's my first story.

Guntithanon house:

Sarawat was going to his bedroom but his father called him
Mr.Guntithanon: " Wat Mr. Teepakorn told me you met tine"

Sarawat thinks what if he told him about today.

Mr.Guntithanon: " Mr.Teepakorn said tine told him how hardworking you are"
Sarawat: "really"
Mr.Guntithanon: "yes son"

Sarawat thinks, so he didn't tell him about today. What is this guy , why i can't understand him.

Guntithanon industries:

Sarawat,man boss are chilling at cafeteria
Man: " Wat lets go to L-Co-Hol today"
Sarawat: "why ?"
Boss: "because we got the project and you are getting married also"
Sarawat kicks boss and they laugh at sarawat's reaction
Man: "Come on, I can't even remember the last time we drank together"
Sarawat: "ok fine"

L-Co-Hol:

Today in L-Co-Hol it is very crowded,lot of girls and boys are here. Sarawat and his friends enters in bar and sit at the counter.
They always come here whenever they want to celebrate something and L-Co-Hol's owner is also their friend.

Man: "hey jane.."
Jane: "oh hi"
Boss: "why it is so crowded today jane ?"

Sarawat was also curious to know why it is so crowded today because whenever they came there is few people.

Jane: "oh today in the university there was a football match and Tine the heartthrob of University won the match. So his fans have organized a party for him."
Sarawat: "Tine ?
"Tine Teepakorn?"
Jane: "Yes , you know him"
Man: "sarawat you didn't told us that your wife can play football "

Boss and man started teasing him and sarawat hit both of them. After few minutes They start drinking beers. Every girl in the bar were looking at them because they are really handsome. Some girls started offering them drinks.

Suddenly crowd started screaming "Tine Tine Tine""Tine be my boyfriend" "Tine i love you" Girls boys everyone was screaming Tine's name

"Tine be my boyfriend"
"Tine i love you"
Girls boys everyone was screaming Tine's name .
Man: "you didn't tell us that your wife is heartthrob of University"
Sarawat: "stop calling him my wife and even i didn't knew that he is this famous"
Tine came in football jersey with his friends ohm fong and jj.

Sarawat thinks tine is looking hot in that jersey. 'Sarawat what are you thinking he is annoying. Stop don't look at him.'

'