Willow

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical mistakes.

Man: "Sarawat atleast eat something, you haven't eat anything since morning"
Sarawat: "no i am not feeling hungry and please leave me alone"
Boss: "Wat, it's not your fault, also you can't stay inside in office whole day"
Sarawat: "It's my fault, i messed up whole project. Dad trusted me so much. Everyone had so much expectations from me, from their next ceo. I broke their trust. I don't know what to do. I failed them"
Man: "you didn't failed anyone. Everyone know how much pressure you were handling. It can happen with anyone"
Sarawat: "but not everyone is going to take the position of next ceo. I failed the biggest project."
Boss: "wat.."
Sarawat: "please leave me alone for some time"

Man and boss nodded and left sarawat's office.

Few hour ago, Sarawat had an important meeting. It was meeting with starlight company for big project , sarawat's dad wanted that project for their company. Mr. Guntithanon wanted to announce about this project in party where he will officially give his position to his son sarawat. But sarawat was handling other big project which they were doing with Teepakorn's , he couldn't focus on the starlight company's project. because of that they refused to work with the guntithanon's.

Mr. Guntithanon didn't say anything to sarawat. He said it happens in business world but sarawat clearly saw the disappoint in his dad's eyes. Because of that he was feeling miserable.

Sarawat was so immerse in his negative thoughts, he didn't notice tine entering in his cabin

Tine: "Sarawat"
Sarawat: "Tine, what are you doing here ?"
Tine: "i was passing by this area , so i came to see you "

Sarawat can easily see that tine is with his bag which means tine directly came from his college. The way tine is sweating he can guess that tine came here in hurry which means either boss or man informed him about the meeting.

 The way tine is sweating he can guess that tine came here in hurry which means either boss or man informed him about the meeting

He don't know how to face tine anymore after his failure.

Sarawat: "tine..
Tine: "shh.. come here"

Sarawat stood up from his chair and sat next to tine on couch.

Sarawat: "tine.."
Tine: "first eat something then we will talk"