Smut warning!!! Don't ask it was 4am and I was horny so.

The next day Gray had a aching guilt in his stomach. It wasn't really a guilt as in he had done something bad, more like he felt guilt that Juvia had rejected him.

But the main question running in his head was "why the fuck did he care?!"

He never thought about her a day in his life. Why all of a sudden does he care. He never really noticed her, maybe it was because they actually started to interact.

"GRAYYYYYYYY" Natsu yelled right into Gray's ear interrupting his thoughts.

"What the fuck man"

"Hey I have a right to be excited to see my best friend in the hallway!" Natsu exclaimed pulling an arm around his shoulder.

"Mhmm" Gray spoke.

"Don't you think that Juvia girl is kind of hot"

"I mean uh- wait what where did that even come from?? Do you like her?!" Gray stuttered, slightly lost for words.

"I mean she's kinda fine but I don't think I'm exactly attracted to her" Natsu said in a completely normal tone.

"You are something else" Gray rolled his eyes.

The two continued on walking into their history class where Lucy sat down in a corner by herself texting on her phone.

"LUCE BABEEEE" Natsu squealed jumping onto Lucy.

"BABE??!!"

"Your just casually calling her babe now" Gray remarked.

"Oh.....did you not like it Luce?"

A crimson blush kissed Lucy's cheeks as he said this. "I- uh- I-"

"God you two are idiots" Gray laughed. But this laugh soon turned into concern as he turned his head to see Lyon grabbing Juvias arm.

This was something he was interested in and took a few steps closer to investigate.

"Lyon just piss off I don't like you in that way!" Juvia grunted trying to pull her arm away from him.

"But your just so gorgeous Juvia." Lyon replied using his free hand to caressed her cheek and slowly back her against a wall. "Come on you know you want me"

"Lyon just stop" she hissed at him attempting to pull away but unfortunately Lyon had quite the strong grip on her.

Lyon began to lean in too steal a kiss from her until a huge force pulled him right off her.

"Lyon what the fuck do you think you are doing! She quite clearly said no" Gray growled at him pushing him away from Juvia.

"Oh she knows she loves me, baby just doesn't want to admit it" he winked at Juvia making her silently gag.

"I swear everyone I know is so oblivious" Gray said to himself before pushing him again. "Fuck off to class now"

"Fine" Lyon groaned. "See you later juvi"

"I said not to call me that!" Juvia whined.

Once Lyon left Gray went up to Juvia. "I'm sorry about my cousin, he can't seem to take a hint"

"Mhmm well I think I could've handled the situation myself!" Juvia hissed at him turning her head.

"What? You were five seconds away from sexual harassment!" Gray exclaimed. "I think I deserve a thank you"

"Whatever" Juvia went to turn away.

"What is your problem!!" Gray asked.

She ignored him and walked off to her next class without another word. Gray stood there not understanding what he had done wrong.