17 - 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

A - F E W - D A Y S - L A T E R

Cynthia
I was finally discharged from the hospital. Cameron and I moved in together. He bought a house since his apartment was only a one bedroom.

Darren and I filed for a divorce. Since there are no complications we'll be officially divorced in around three months.

The contract between my family and the Henderson's is broken. There's nothing that's connects us anymore but my father met with Bianca's family. They're going to help him bring back up the company. The Henderson's did help him out but it's not what it used to be.

Escobedo Mansion

Luisa : You wanted to see me?Mrs Escobedo : I have a proposition for you

Mrs Escobedo : I have a proposition for you.
Luisa : About?
Mrs Escobedo : You're in love with Cameron aren't you?
Luisa : That's none of your business.
Mrs Escobedo : Calm down would you? I asked one question.
Luisa : Yes and?
Mrs Escobedo : I can help you break him and Cynthia up once again.
Luisa : I'm not going to get in the middle of them. I'm not like Gabriela.
Mrs Escobedo : My plans with Gabriela succeeded. Thanks to me she had a child with Cameron.
Cynthia : -walks in- What?! It was you?!
Mrs Escobedo : ...
Luisa : She's proposing to me that I should get in between you both to break you two up.
Cynthia : Why are you doing this?!
Mrs Escobedo : I just want what's best for you!!
Cynthia : No! You want what's best for YOU! You don't care about me!! You just care about the stupid money and social status!!
Bryan : -walks in- Every time I come visit I see you two fighting. What's going on?
Cynthia : Mom helped Gabriela drug Cameron to break us up.
Luisa : I'm going to go. -leaves-
Bryan : You what? Mom that's just low.
Mrs Escobedo : You children shouldn't judge your mother! -walks away-
Bryan : Well then..
Cynthia : -sigh-
Bryan : So you're not with Cameron anymore?
Cynthia : There's A LOT you've missed.
Bryan : Dang but first- congratulations sis! -hug-
Cynthia : Thank you!
Bryan : Holy shit you had twins?!
Cynthia : First of all don't swear in front of my children!
Bryan : Twins?
Cynthia : The baby boy isn't exactly mine. It's a long story. Let's go have some coffee and then I'll explain.
Bryan : Oh bet!