Chapter 1: The buzzing bee

My OTP! I have been shipping these two for a long time and I really wanted to share this story because it's really inspiring.

Shrek pov:
It's been years since Fiona left me, all if it wasn't for that one incident.

"RUN LESBIANS RUN!" She screamed dramatically burning the beautiful castle not so far away.

She was brave but in the end, I guess she just never showed any interest in me, well when you are in love you just down notice it I guess.

As for my donkey, he's been on my side, he and the kitty have been getting along very well recently. They have gotten eight happy children together, somehow.

While I'm just sitting here being lonely, I felt heartbroken when Fiona left.

"Please, Please! One last chance." I screamed in the flashback because of pure terror.

"No stinky! I wanna be a pretty princess, not some stinky oger." She laughed as she kicked me with her right leg.

I wish I could change it all... anyways today I was gonna go to the honey forest just to see if I can do anything there. Well, when I arrived I regretted it to say the least.

"Oh stop you silly bee." Vanessa bloom flirted with the cutest bee, Barry.

"Make me." He replied. And to be honest I don't know why but a jealous feeling came to me.

"Oh hello, Shrek!" He glanced at me with his deep ocean eyes, those ocean eyes.

That's the end of chapter one I will make chapter 2 soon! And maybe you'll get to know what happened between Shrek and Fiona.

Question for the day:
Do you ship Barry x Shrek?

Thanks for reading this chapter byee!