Chapter Six

Two days after what happened to boris. Hopper and him seemed to get along just fine, more then fine. It did took sometime until hopper got use to seeing boris smoke. But overall everythings been great. Or so he thought. "Boris? Love?" Will said knocking on the bathroom door, the door slowly opened revealing boris with a wet face. "Yes?" The raven asked. "So me, jonathan, hopper and jane are going to pick up mike and the others. Can you please stay and help jonathan, mom and maybe arglye cook food?" Will asked, boris smiled "of course!" He asked, will smiled and kissed boris on the cheek. "Alright thank you, i love you!" Will ran out of the room. "I love you too!" Boris shouted back.

An hour passed by and jonathan, joyce and boris just got done cooking. Then they heard a car pulled over. "Just in time." Agrlye said getting out of the house to help the others with there bags. "Boris, hi." One of the party members greated. The raven turned his head to see a ginger standing beside him with a warm smile plaseterd on her face, boris smiled back. "Hello, you must be max?" Boris asked she knew her because will mostly talks about her. "Yes, yes i am!" Max out a hand out for boris to shake, boris took it gladly. Once they got to know each other jane introduced boris to the other party members. "Uh jane?" Boris pulled el a said. "Yes boris?" Jane asked. "Wheres will?" Jane looked around. "Probably out side, mike said ge wanted some alone time with will." That sentence made boris's blood boil.

He opened the door just in time to see mike holding will's arm with force when he tried to get away from him. He stood there observing. "Can you please let go." Will said calmly. But boris knew better he knew his lover was mad. On the other hand mike didn't let go he just stood there looking will wih pity full eyes 'disgusting' booris thought. "Let go." Will said coldly this time. he was starting to get annoyed, but mike wasn't having it. Finally boris walked up to them. "Yo fuck face!" Both will and mikes attention went to him. "He said let go." Boris was different from mike when he was mad. He was ready to cause a seen and make hopper separate him away from mike. Mike couldn't do that, his a term of a pussy (no offense to mike lovers).

Mike glared at him and boris glared back, mike let go of wills hand and just stood there glaring at boris. Will ran towards raven and stopped infront of him. "Boris, baby let's just go inside." Will said in a whispered tone. But loud enough for mike to hear. Boris nodded putting his arm over wills shoulder. Before he turned around he took one last glance at mike. "Copycat." Boris said under his breath. Mike rolled his eyes. "Asshole." He said back. Once they got inside boris gently dragged will inside the bathroom, he locked the door and stared at the mirror for a bit. Will was looking at the ground nervously waiting for boris to spoke up. boris finally looked at him "William." Boris started. "Baby, i know your mad but please-" will tried to explained but boris cutted him off. "William, darling, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the asshole." Boris continued. Will looked at him confused, "Assho- Mike?" Will said with a grin "Aww is my Boris jealous?" Will teased boris walked up to him and hugged him, will hugged back. "Shut up.. I love you." Boris said hiding his face on will's shoulder. "i love you too." Will answered back. "Hmm".

"I guess you love him that much huh?" Mike whispered out side the bathroom wiping his tears. "I like you too." Mike continued. If only he could go back to the time when will confessed to him. If Only.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Word count: 665
Date of making:
08/20/2022
Date of publication:
08/20/2022

A/n: Yes i update chapter six early because i will be busy again. For f*cks sake i want online classes back👩‍🦯. But anywho this was kinda rushed and i'm thinking about giving boris and max a brother and sister relationship but anywho i'm sorry if this is short as you can see but i hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and i'll see you in chapter 7!.

_END OF CHAPTER 6_