my summer bucket-list

... I've been dreaming 'bout the west coast 

found some people that I don't know

 give me the sun for just the year

 I will kiss the sky and disappear...

* (West Coast by one republic)

Things OneRepublic on the radio stiller school day before the summer holidays US starting to be honest my last summer holidays because next you I'm out of Highschool and I don't know what my life will look like.

 I want to make my last summer holiday special  and enjoy summer to the fullest.

I don't really know how but I have a plan a road is Summer bucket list things I want to do until the holidays are over. I want to do special things for example something i have never done before like a trip; to city i have never been before... everyday.

Was before my summer journey starts, I have to go to school and get my certificate....oh shit! I'm already late! I ride to school by Bike ,hoping I don't come late.

The teacher isn't there yet ,as i enter the classroom . I shouldn't have been in such a hurry but It doesn't matter ,only 2 hours then I can go and six week of summer ,sunshine and ice cream are in front of me.

After I get my certificate ,which i'm pretty proud of cause I learned very heard for it, I talk to my friends. "Oh my god, we have to meet in the holidays " "yeah, but I'm on vacation free weeks" "yes me too " they talk, but i don't really feel like I'm part of this conversation ,so I stay silent. It is not that I don't have friends ,I have a lot of people who I get along well ,but I would'nt consider them as friends, because i wouldn't do something with them in private. They are like neighbours. You talk to when you see them,but if you dont,you dont miss them.

The bell is ringing, so we're walking out of the school . I say bye to a few people. We have to meet ,she says, before we go different ways . "Yeah sure", I say ... but not this holidays I think .We hadn't met in the past summer holiday or at all. So we wont meet eachother this summer holidays. I say  goodbye, put my headphones in,start the music and ride back home.