Pablo Gavi (FCBarcelona) - Dancing In The Dark

Requested: anon
Prompts: 25) Dance with me
Warnings: none

"Are you reading?" Y/n asked, clearly confused. Pablo nodded his head. "But you never read. Not on your own accord anyway." Pablo shrugged his shoulders and flicked to the next page. "What can I say? I'm full of surprises." Y/n grinned and sat on his lap, looking for attention but his eyes didn't tear from the book, he just repositioned his arms to be around his girlfriend now. "You're just doing it so you have a good impression on my dad, aren't you?" Pablo's lips became no more than a thin line. "Maybe." He mumbled. "Do you understand it at all?" She asked, fiddling with his short hair. "A little." She simply stared at him. "No. No I don't. It's in English what do you expect?"

"For you to find a book you understand? You speak English but can't read it so just, I don't know, read a Spanish book?" Pablo continued reading, ignoring her. "Do you need help?" He read a few more words and nodded. "Please, yes." She smiled and looked back to the book, going through every sentence and explaining it patiently. Pablo kept looking to her in complete awe of her. He couldn't have found a more beautiful soul to have dated. "Baby? Are you listening?" He smiled and sat up, taking her along with him. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Dance with me." He whispered, taking her hand into his and placing a hand on her lower back. She smiled. "What do you mean? There's no music." Just as she said that, he turned to play something. "Alexa, pon musica romantica por fa."

Y/n laughed and danced along with her boyfriend as she did. "At least you improved your footwork. Last time you were standing on my feet." Pablo muttered. She gasped, pretending to be hurt by his words. "Wow, being dragged by my own boyfriend." Pablo chuckled and kissed her forehead. "You know I love you, mi amor." Her smile widened at his words. "Of course I know, you tell me daily." His face twisted into one of confusion. She realised he might not of understood what she meant by daily. "Every day, you tell me every day." He nodded, now understanding. "I have to tell you. I'll tell you every day and even then it won't be enough."