𝑀𝑂𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺

(I don't know a damn thing abt modeling lol... Im serious I'm clueless)

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄,

I had started modeling. Today was different from most modeling days though, my manager had informed me that I would be modeling with someone special. I started to have a weird nerve the day before, it had been bothering me since.

I am already getting ready to model, its just the unpleasant nerve that is refusing to leave me alone. My hair stylist took notice of my worrying state, and decided to confront me on it.

"Why the long face?" she questioned, she seemed to be pretty curious as well.

"Oh well, the old nerve. I'm so nervous just cause of the special person I am going to be posing with today."

I told my hairdresser the truth only. The way I was feeling was unlikely for me, since I am very professional.

"Ah well, I'm sure modeling with Austin wont be too bad." My hairdresser reassured me.

Austin? Who's Austin? I thought that he would be famous, so I searched up ''Austin'' and the search bar had shown Austin Butler. "Heyy, I notice this guy... Is he from that movie 'Aliens In The Attic'?" I asked my hairdresser, we would always have movie nights together but my modeling got in the way of that.

"I knew you would recognize him" My hair stylist then flashed me a sly smirk like she had just won the lottery.

__

I had already put on my outfit for my shooting. I'm doing a beach shooting with Austin. My nerves have relaxed a little bit but haven't left me yet. I thought I had presence behind me and got startled just a bit. I turned on my heel and saw a man I definitely know was Austin. He looked, well amazing. In order of me to show I am friendly, I showed him a big smile. He smiled in return. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you, I just wanted to say hi..." He ran a hand through his hair in attempt to move it out of his way but it bounced back in front of his face.

"Oh no, your good it's just you were very close to me..."

I admitted. I'm not really saying that I didn't want him close, oh well, maybe I'm over-exaggerating a bit.

"Oh really? I'm so sorry!" He moved a little until I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Oh no! If your comfortable that way I shouldn't have said that." I reassured again.

He smiled again, his smile was written with "happiness" and "pleasure".

"How are you? Is the modeling going good?" He questioned,

"Oh great! Modeling is great and I enjoy it a lot!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I heard you were acting as Elvis Presle-," I tried to say, until my manager had yelled for me and Austin to step in the water.

That's exactly what we did. "Oh my gosh! The water is freezing!" I stepped further into the water but not too far.

"ALRIGHT SO A FEW GROUND RULES! DO NOT SPLASH AT EACH-OTHER AND DO NOT MOVE TOO FAR. ALWAYS REMEMBER, PUT ON A HAPPY FACE AND HAVE FUN!" My manager yelled into the microphone.

Me and Austin started to pose. He put his hands on my waist and span me around. "Austin!! AHH! Put me down!" I shouted.

He put me down but presumed to put me and him underwater for about 10 seconds. He brought us back up and hugged me. He let go and I posed by pressing our foreheads together. I smiled at him sweetly while he took his bottom lip in-between his teeth and pulled his lip back out in nervousness.

"Your okay Austin, it's okay."

"GREAT JOB GUYS KEEP GOING. POSE POSE POSE!" My manager shouted once again.

"Get behind me! I'm gonna give you piggy back and we can do some poses that way." Austin suggested,

I loved that idea. I got behind him. He ran his hands down my thighs and then found the back of my knees and lifted me up as I jumped up as well. I immediately put my arms on his neck and smiled at the cameras. I bent my head closer to the side of his head to whisper in his ear "Thank you Austin".

I released the grip my arms have on his neck and wrapped my hands around his neck instead lightly, just not to hurt him. He tilted his head exposing his jawline to the camera and also to look at me. "What are you doing?" He asked, grinning.

"You got the wrong idea Auz, I'm posing." I nicknamed him.

"Auz?" He questioned.

"Yes Auz, that's a good name for you." I simply said.

I have a feeling I can't explain. It's a feeling in my stomach, but it's a good feeling. And I only feel it for 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

I feel him falling back.

"AUSTIN!!!"

He's doing it on purpose. We land in the water and I am moving around to find Austin. I feel someone pulling me.

"You have to stop doing that, Your giving me mini heart attacks" I demanded.

"How about... no." He touches the tip of my nose.

Did this man just boop me? I pushed him in the water completely forgetting that I'm modeling. He fell back but he grabbed my waist and pulled me in with him.

I was drying off in the sun when my manager was walking towards me. "Hi Zoe, so we saw how well this shoot went so I'm suggesting we can do some more shoots with Austin. Only if that is okay for you?" She asked.

"Perfect! Sure we can do more!" I drank the juice inside of my cup.

"Great! You will get some time off for the next two days and then we can do some shoots."

I waved bye and she went off.

"Hey." A voice said.

"Oh! Hey Auz!" I waved.

"I guess I'm kinda sorry for pushing you in the water every two seconds, Kravitz." He apologized.

"Are you gonna nickname me Kravitz because I named you Auz?" He shrugged,

"I guess so. Bye Kravitz"

" Bye Auz". I smirked.

This time we were going to a 50's inspired club to model. I'm very excited for this one because I love the vintage aesthetic. I walked into the club with my manager and already seeing cameras being set up and Austin sitting on a bar stool. When he looked and saw me his face lit up.

"Hey, Kravitz." He hugged me.

"Hii!" We pulled away and my manager came up to me.

"Austin, can we have a minute?"

Austin nodded and walked away.

"Hey so um, this is a romance ad. You both need to be touchy. If you don't want to do this you can give me the word and we can back out of this. I don't wanna force you to do anything." She instructed.

"Oh umm. Yeah no worries I can do this, I'm used to it." I say.

"Alright great! You'll do great!" She walks off and waits for me and Austin to start. I walk up to him and whisper

"Do you know?"

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll nail this." He says. The music starts to play.

"WHENEVER YOU'RE READY YOU GUYS" my manager shouted. I was lifted and set on the bar table.

He started to run his hands down my thighs. I put my arms all over his chest and upper body.

"Is this okay?" Austin asked, lifting my dress a bit and pulling me closer to him.

I nodded. I grabbed Austin's face and intensely stared at him. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"One more time, Auz. I'm posing."....

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1307 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬