𝑀𝑌 𝐾𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑇𝑍

𝐴𝑈𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

'𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑯𝑬𝑹?'

No, i shouldn't bother her. I just want to know if she's alright. She hasn't been coming to work lately ever since that last shoot. I think she isn't comfortable to model with me anymore. I do wish for her to come back to modeling with me. I feel good around her, like I don't have to worry about anything else because all my problems fade around her. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens. I have felt a little more miserable without her, she made me happy on top of that. The things that have helped me is music and friends. Not much but, they are obliging. I miss Kravitz, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫. Then again, I don't want to come off as creepy and weird to her. I'll leave her alone.

Gosh, has it been hard without her. My manager and hers have come off a little strict but, that's how modeling works. Our shoots together have made a drama cloud, as I thought it would've. "𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐇𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭? 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥, 𝐙𝐨𝐞 𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲". I'm kind of disappointed to be honest, it's like famous people can't be friends with the opposite gender and not have the media ruin that. It's frustrating as hell, I don't like it. I wonder how Zoe will take on it. Rather than that, I'm getting ready with my manager and hair stylist. We will just be modeling on the white room for Dior. This would've been way more fun with Zoe. Why can't I take my mind off her?.

"Austin! You coming to model or not?" My manager took me out of my thoughts. Okay, back to reality. "Yeah! I'm coming." I walked into the white room and saw.. her. Had she come back already? '𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'. I don't think I'm dreaming at this point. It's definitely Kravitz. I tap her shoulder softly while she turns around and smiles at me. That smile. "Did I scare you?" I felt a little nervous somehow, even when I get to see her angelic self again. "No way! I'm not a scaredy cat." She looks happy to see me too, I'm glad. "Hmm, might wanna think about that again. You get scared to almost everything." She gave a dirty look, in a playful way. "Hmm, yeah I shouldn't get scared when someone is literally hovering over me while breathing down my neck." She laughed.

"That's funny because, you should be used to it by now." I laughed as well, I loved laughing with her. "Let's just get to modeling, idiot" she grabbed me and ran to the white background while the cameras surrounded us. I placed my pointer finger to my chin, slightly moving my finger side to side. I looked at the cameras. "Why do you pose like that?" I put an arm around her waist. "How?". "Like that. Like your carrying bricks on top of your eyes. Are your eyes heavy?" I tried to hold in my laugh but failed instead and chuckled. "Well, I just think this is sexy." I admitted. "Ah well, it's the opposite of that." She laughed in response, I can tell there was gonna be a lot of laughing today. I like it like that.

I kept my arm on her waist and she turned to look at me. "What's up?" I take my arm off her waist. "KEEP POSING YOU GUYS!! STOP GOING OFF TRACK" Kravitz looked back at the camera, raising her arm to making a peace sign and bringing it to her eye. She then brand her arm to her forehead to make an 'exhausted' pose while her eyes fixated on me. I looked back at the cameras and put my hand on my upper-section in a way of posing. I feel happy to be posing with her again.

-

𝑍𝑂𝐸'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
I'm happy to see Austin again. I haven't been coming to work lately because of that 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝. He had me in a chokehold, It was one for eternity. I couldn't get out of that chokehold, no one would be able to. I ask myself again and again why I feel this way. I know I shouldn't miss him like this.. It's not professional. I don't really think he would even like me back. I don't think anyone would like me back. If my manager found out about this, she would make me stop modeling with Austin. I can't help it though. '𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭'. Okay, I do not care if I sound like I'm not taking my job seriously, which I am, I will continue to feel this way until someone stops me.

I am currently driving home while listening to '𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿 𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐿𝑈𝐷𝐸' by The Weekend. It's raining as well, gives off the best vibe to me. The moon shining down on earth, stars giving the sky a gloomy look, my favourite song on repeat is insanely relaxing to me. I feel like I'm the happiest in this moment. Not as happy as I am with Austin though, not even close. I just really love things like this. I am awful exhausted right now. I just wanna sleep in my car, but I know that increases the chance of me getting kidnapped. My phone started to ring. My phone read '𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙: ♥︎𝐿𝐸𝑆𝐿𝐸𝑌♥︎'. I picked up the phone and connected it to my car. "Hey Lesley, whatchu want?". I neared my apartment, finally! "Oi! When you getting here?" Lesley was my roommate to my apartment, my best friend in fact.

"5 minutes and I'm there! You excited to see me or what?" I smiled to myself, I get to see my best friend after almost 2 weeks of not seeing her! I'm excited myself, I know it's not that long ago I saw her but I'm still excited. It's not even just that, I have so much things to tell her! She loves the tea, and obviously the affection and love I give her. After all, she is my best friend, I care for her. "I'm excited and all, it's just i'm kinda worried for you." First time she's worried for me. I wonder why... all the time she doesn't care at all. That's unusual and funny weird. I looked for an empty spot by my apartment and parked right next to Lesley's car.

"Hey Lesley, i'm home." i pushed the button to release my seatbelt and opened the door quickly. I closed the door and locked my car behind me, i practically zoomed to my apartment, eager to see my best friend. I opened the door to apartment to be greeted with an cheesy smile and open arms. I literally jumped into my friends arms, her welcoming me with a warm hug. "Welcome backkk! Whats up with you?" I got out her grasp and smiled at her,

"I'm good! I have so much to tell you!" I pull her to the couch, "And I have so much to tell you!" My eyebrows knitted together to what my friend just told me, what did she have to tell me? "I know you don't check social media soo, I took a screen shot of what the media gossip said about you and Austin" I lifted my eyebrows in shock to response, only four days I've been modeling with Austin and they already have something to say. "Had Austin butler moved on from ex, Vanessa Hudgens so fast? Model, Zoe Kravitz seen modeling with Austin, they do seem too friendly. Oh how rude, me and Austin are just friends. Can't I have friends that are the opposite gender without the media assuming so fast? They are so annoying.

"I can't believe they did that. Is that real or are you just playin' with my emotions?" I crossed my arms and kept them close to my chest. "Why would I play with your emotions? I know how sensitive you are to this topic." She rubbed my arm. "Anyway, you wanna fight?" Wait what? "Wha-." I got interrupted by being punched in the stomach, it wasn't a hard punch though, it was like getting play-punched. "Oh? Now your getting your ass messed up." I punched her face, but not too hard. "Y'know what? This was a bad idea, let's just watch a movie or something,"

"Truth or dare, Zoe?" I have done enough dares, and even if I do pick dare, she'll give me the worst dare ever. "Mmm, Truth." I looked at her with curiosity, waiting for her question. "Do you like Austin?" Seriously? Why is everyone asking me this question, did I make it seem like I liked him or something? It's kind of irrelevant in my opinion. "Are you serious Les?" I dropped my smile and frowned. "I just wanna know! Im sorry." She shrugged. "Fine, no. I do not like him. He is just a friend." I spoke. "That's what they all say, Zoe." No! Now she thinks I like him. "What?".. " Seriously, that's what they all say, Zoe. Friends don't look at friends that way." She nudged me, as if she actually made a point. "Friends is what we are, end of discussion." Again, all the truth.