13

A few days after I reunited with my mom, she told me about what happened when I was nearly a year old. Apparently, Zalgo (aka Scarlet's dad), was in a war with my dad and uncles. Judging from the outcome of the war, dad thought it would be better for me, my brother and our adorable little sister, Sally to be hidden until the war ended. Sally was the first to die.. she was.. "hurt" and murdered by her own uncle.. Sal was the second to by via electrocution and I was the last to die by being murdered.

I was looking out the window when I heard footsteps. I sighed a little, knowing my sisters. They probably caught a "man-thing" again and wanted to offer it to mother first before giving him to me. I was quite the man eater, meaning I would use my looks to make them fall for me, kill them, and give them to Scarlet so she could eat. She consumed blood but could eat human food too. I noticed that when I was.. Alive yet human.. I stood up, straightening my silver dress with a belt with an small garnet cut into the shape of a lily and went to the door, my 7-inch yellow heels clicking against the smooth wood.

Once I arrived at mother's study, I knocked on the door. I was given the ok to enter and walked in. "Ah, Ruby! I was just about to come get you. We caught this man thing running around the castle and he's searching for his daughter's whereabouts." Explained Cassandra  as I looked at the guy that she had personally captured along with Bela and Daniela. I took note that he had short blonde hair, fair skin, blue eyes. His hair and eyes reminded me of myself when I was just.. human. I couldn't cry.. I couldn't even smile anymore.. I was.. Broken inside.

Every single emotion I felt was.. emptiness. I felt.. Hallow. Incomplete. I watched as his face flushed at seeing a insanely beautiful girl like myself as I looked away. "Come on, your coming with me." I said, extending my hand out as he took it. I then proceeded to escort him to my bedchambers and locked the door behind me. "Quite a beautiful room you have." He said as he gently kissed my hand, being mindful of the scars that adorn my skin. I slipped a dagger out of my heel since I had these all around the castle should I be caught unaware.

I grabbed the dagger and slit his throat. He tried to get the blood to stop but he already died. I put the dagger on my bedside table and dragged the dead body to my sisters. "He's all yours, girls~" I said, before heading out to my room to clean the blood. When I got there, the blood had already been cleaned up and the dagger didn't have any leftover blood stains on it. I assumed the maids must've heard about what happened. I sighed a little and decided to clean myself up to get rid of the man-thing's touch.

Once that was done, I headed out to the balcony as the air smelled of two of my favorite flowers, Lilies and lilacs. I placed my palms on the iron railing, looking up at the moon. I always did this.. ever since I was small, I would look up at the moon and stars, feeling as if I was in a romance novel. The moon reflected my hair, giving it a bluish hue and bounced off the white silky nightgown I decided to wear. The wind blew gently in my face, causing the gardener to gasp. "She's so beautiful.. how did Lady Dimitrescu get so blessed with such a gorgeous yet so perfect daughter?.." I heard him say.

I decided to tease him a little and looked down. I blew a kiss at him and watched as he fell to the ground, nosebleeding. I did a small chuckle, looking at the spider thing. If I remember, his name is Alexander. I headed back inside and went to my vanity which was a late Christmas gift from Donna.

I picked up an ivory comb and started brushing out my hair

I picked up an ivory comb and started brushing out my hair. It had taken me a few hours to get it all straight but I looked a little better and did a small oil which made my skin soft which was perfect since it gets quite dry during warm and cold weather. Finally I added a hair scent which gave my hair the floral scent of a lily. I examined my face and sighed. I didn't know I would grow up to be so beautiful as it did nothing for my self esteem. I went to bed, as my dreams shifted into ones of Six, the girl my heart did backflips for.

I knew it would never happen but something inside of me knew this wasn't true. We would meet very soon.