Chapter 2

"You think Sophie's pregnant," Grady said not sure how to think.
"Yes I do," Edaline said very confidently.
"So what should we do? Tell her? Take her to Elwin?" Grady said kind of freaking out.
"I think we should take her to Elwin but call ahead to tell Elwin knows what is going on, so Sophie doesn't know," Edaline said.
"Okay," Grady said calming down a bit.
Grady went ahead and called Elwin and Edaline went to go get Sophie out of bed. Edaline knocked on the door and Sophie yelled "come in!" Edaline opened the door and walked to Sophie.
"Sophie you are going to The healing center. How does that sound?" Edaline asked.
"Fine I'll go only because I feel like crap," Sophie said getting out of bed.
Sophie and Edaline went up to the leapmaster and waited Grady.
When Grady got there Edaline yelled, "Foxfire," and they leaped to Foxfire and walked to The healing center. Once they got there Elwin was there pacing around.
"Oh hey guys," Elwin said when he saw them. "Grady please go into the hallway," Elwin said as Grady left. "Sophie can you please lick this," Elwin said well handing Sophie a disc type thing.
Sophie licked it and after 30 seconds it turned green. Edaline started doing a little dance thing. "What does green mean?" Sophie asked very confused.
"It means I'm going to be a grandma," Edaline said still dancing.
"Shit, I'm pregnant," Sophie said.
"Language," Eadline said.
"Yes Sophie you are a month and a half along and you are carrying Triplets," Elwin said and with that Edaline stopped dancing.
"Wait a month and a half that's when the Neverseen where defeated," Edaline said. "Mom so a... me and Keefe kind of did it the day after the Neverseen where defeated and how am I going to tell Keefe? Triplets I can't take care of three kids I just turned 18," Sophie said starting to panic.
"Sophie it will be ok but your already starting to show so I think you should tell him soon," Edaline said rubbing Sophie's back.
"Elwin can you call Keefe's mentor and ask him to come down here please," Sophie asked and started pacing.
"Hello yes I need Keefe Sencen to the Healing center please. Thank you. Bye," Elwin said putting his imparter down. "Keefe should be down here in a couple minutes. I'm going to go look for morning sickness elixirs," Elwin said to Sophie and walked to his office. After a few minutes Keefe came running though the doors of the Healing center.
"What is going on why was I called down here. Oh hey Foster, how have you been?" Keefe asked.
"Good except for the reason you where called down here," Sophie said looking at the floor. "And what is the reason?" Keefe asked.
"How would you feel about being a father?" Sophie said.
"Fine but why are you asking me this?" Keefe asked.
"Well Keefe you are going to be a dad in 7 and a half months," Sophie said getting use to the fact she is going to be a mom.
"Sophie are you pregnant?" Keefe asked.
"Yes Keefe I am," Sophie said with a smile on her face.
The next thing she knew Keefe was on his knees talking to her stomach.
"Oh and Keefe," Sophie said.
"Yes?" Keefe asked looking up at Sophie. "There are three babies in my stomach," Sophie said.
"Wait your having triplets thats great," Keefe said getting up and roughly kisses his girlfriend. Edaline clears her throat are looks at Sophie and Keefe.
"Mom I'm carrying his kids, I can kiss him," Sophie said to her mom.
"I know but I thought you should take a break to breath. You have been kisses for awhile," Edaline said.
"Mom!" Sophie said embarrassed.
"It's ok Foster," Keefe knowing it was the hormones.
Elwin walked back in the room with five million elixirs in his arms.
"Ok so these are the elixirs you will need as you see there are a lot of them. Oh sorry this one's is for birth," Elwin said holding a bottle.
He was going though them for like five minutes before handing Sophie a list and giving the 14 Edaline.
"I can carry some of the elixirs mom," Sophie said to Edaline who was trying to put them in a bag.
"Oh no you are not carrying anything heavy. It could hurt the babies," Elwin said to Sophie. "Fine only because I don't want anything bad to happen to my kids." Sophie said putting a hand on her flat stomach.
"Ok I think you should go to Magnate Leto and tell him what is going on so you can get homeschooled when your bump starts to show," Elwin said.
"Ok. Keefe do you want to come with me, you are the dad after all?" Sophie asked Keefe. "Yeah, let's go Foster." Keefe say and they leave.
825 words not bad. This chapter could have ended in many ways but this is how it did. And yes Grady will find out about the pregnancy in the next chapter. Love you all so much. Have a great day/night.
*•Bay•*